Auction 19th December

Grasshopper John

Hello,

I just thought I would let you all know about a forthcoming Auction.

I went along last Saturday to enter some private items but when I walked into the Auction room I was met with an Aladdin's cave of goodies, Literally 100's of items, mostly Hornby but quite a bit of Bachmann and some Lima all from a private estate.

You can view the lots online at : http://www.chalkwellauctions.co.uk The lots start on page 11 from lot #426 just follow the guidance on the homepage to take you to the catalog.

I am sure there must be something for the collectors of RMWeb.

Happy searching.

Grasshopper John.

I Have both Andy's and the Auction house permission to post here, and I have no affiliation with the Auction house, well apart from selling a few items of jewelry :)

If you use the link I posted it will take you to the home page, scroll down to see another link to the catalog, If you see something you may be interested in click on the photo and it should give you a bigger picture, underneath the Pic you can ask for more details if you want them.

If that Link doesn't work try to copy and paste it.

Grasshopper John.

You might find it easier to go through saleroom.com.  I often bid online using their facility, which gives you live sound from the auction room and clear bidding information.  I find this more reliable than hoping some auction house porter puts your bid in in time and/or their phone doesn't get cut off!

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/chalkwell-auctions/catalogue-id-2875273

Well I attended the whole thing yesterday and the Locos + rolling stock ( which was last ) flew off the gavel so to speak :). A great deal of interest in everything, quite a bit went to the room but the internet was on fire with some of the lots.

I took a note of the sale prices so if anyone is curious just ask.

Grasshopper John.

Archived