After Reely Grate comes Primrose Hill

Mike

You do get some odd people on here who seem to think they have some right to demand what you put on your own thread, and the cheek to tell you so. Carry on Mike.

Don

Thanks Don, I must admit to being somewhat surprised at being told what my thread content should contain. Sometimes when life gets a bit heavy I need to lighten up and my strange humour and slightly tongue in cheek modelling helps. I should really thank everyone who has liked, thanked etc all the posts, So Thanks everyone. :good: .

This weekend(7th) kicks off my exhibition year with Primrose Hill at the 0 Gauge Guilds Spring Show at Kettering. Just downloaded the guide and floor plan and Primrose Hill is the Cover photo, so feeling chuffed.smile.gif

This weekend(7th) kicks off my exhibition year with Primrose Hill at the 0 Gauge Guilds Spring Show at Kettering. Just downloaded the guide and floor plan and Primrose Hill is the Cover photo, so feeling chuffed.smile.gif

See you there. I'll be making a big announcement at Kettering.

YES!!!! Yes yes..... Thank You!!! AT LAST - a decent 1:48th Scale EMD GP38-2....... :shout: :sungum:

/wakes up to reality :O

Oh bother..... :(

At least if you continue to dream the cost is not a concern...  just keep saving the coffee stirrers for the future  :) .

See you there. I'll be making a big announcement at Kettering.

You aren't pregnant are you Chris? :O

In all seriousness, very much looking forward to Ixion's latest. For the sake of my wallet I hope it's not too far through the development phase though! That and I'm one of those weird frothmongers that enjoys looking at CADs and test shots etc :jester:

Never been a cover model before;)

post-185-0-61154900-1425641916.jpg

Did my best to upset Mike today at Kettering by asking why nothing was moving after standing in front of the layout for a whole 5 seconds...  :jester:   Actually there was something moving but 5 seconds seems an average waiting time for many punters. :nono: 

It was the best layout there though IMO opinion and thoroughly deserving of it's cover position.

One thing I did note - all the layout were predominantly Steam, and none of them had sound. I only realised that on the way home, though!! Make of that what you will about how important sound actually is... or isn't.... :scratchhead:

Good to meet you yesterday Mike, we got packed up and on our way in just under the hour, not as quick as you though!

Alan.

Factory Lane looked really good the photos I have seen don't do it justice it is beautifully modeled. From breakdown to unload then back in the house with a large G&T in an hour so can't complain.;).

Today I have mostly but not exclusively cutting copper-clad strip into sleepers. Even wearing a mask I can still smell/taste the dust.Who said modelling is fun? Oh I did! Hey HO, never mind, soon be G&T O'clock. :D 

Hey HO, never mind,

HO...??? Won't you find HO a bit small after O Scale?

soon be G&T O'clock. :D

I saw a framed poster on sale recently similar to that - it read "Oh look, it's Wine O'clock". I was going to be very brave/stupid & buy it for SWMBO but she said no - just buy her another bottle of wine instead.... :D

Reminds me.... what's a girl's favourite wine??

"I want to go shopping...."

:O :(

HO...??? Won't you find HO a bit small after O Scale?

I saw a framed poster on sale recently similar to that - it read "Oh look, it's Wine O'clock". I was going to be very brave/stupid & buy it for SWMBO but she said no - just buy her another bottle of wine instead.... :D

Reminds me.... what's a girl's favourite wine??

"I want to go shopping...."

:O :(

Here's just the things for your better half....

post-8705-0-75293000-1425908945_thumb.jpg

Really exciting morning not. Laid all the cut sleepers and finished the Muck Works siding ready for electrical gaping. Running line rail laid but not soldered as yet as I need to make sure it lines up with the fiddle yards on Primrose and Reely. I think the term is getting there slowly.;)

All rails soldered and all the sleepers gaped and electric feeds soldered in place. Uncoupling magnet installed and a 6 wheel brake van run through at high speed as a test of my track laying.

Tomorrow I will make sure that there is no flux that is still lingering about and just maybe blow a coat of paint over the track-work. Ballasting over the weekend and then get a shimmy on with  siting the Muck Works and starting on the rest of the buildings. I might even take a photo or 2. :D

Archived