Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Faymouth High street station

steve fay

Thanks Mike eagle eye.

I hadn't spotted that, Unfortunately I just got one off eBay!! Point motor that is!! Most of my stuff is 60 to 63 so I suppose its a crossover.

At least it adds a little more more detail to the board.

• 3 weeks later...

OOA is getting a slight revamp, I'm not happy with the slaters wall The joints are too visible and the brick courses don't line up, so Pete who is designing the buildings for Ranelagh is doing me a new laser cut wall with the correct slope, I've passed all the relevant details on to Jon to aid him whilst constructing the signal.

It's only a diorama but as soon as you take a picture the unsightly joint lines spoil it.

So watch this space.

• Like 1

OOA is getting a slight revamp, I'm not happy with the slaters wall The joints are too visible and the brick courses don't line up, so Pete who is designing the buildings for Ranelagh is doing me a new laser cut wall with the correct slope, I've passed all the relevant details on to Jon to aid him whilst constructing the signal.

It's only a diorama but as soon as you take a picture the unsightly joint lines spoil it.

So watch this space.

The bracket signal's been started...

post-7179-0-95712000-1403042360_thumb.jpg

More soon

JF

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well it's been a while, I'm picking up the signals at Telford from Jon and hopefully get some dates on the new wall.

After that it can be all finished up.

I've got a new plaque coming to replace the Newport neon show plate which never happened

The show that is I've got the plaque.

Edited by steve fay
  • Like 1

post-5983-0-81504800-1410030546_thumb.jpg

Well just back from Telford and I bombed up to the railway room and drilled a hole and popped the signal in place!!

It's great workmanship so a big thank you to Jon, I can't pop the other one in place until the new wall is ready.

But looking good so far.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

Haha that's better - I now have the Laptop on the floor and doing a Handstand :thankyou:..... Pic looks great now .... Only thing is, I may need some help in getting back down :help:

Cheers, Bob.

Edited by bobster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...