Compton Martin Model Railway Exhibition 2014

SDJR7F88

Hope you find new work mate villages can funny,oh well they must not need the jobs down there.

I thought you would be heaving in the summer but that's the way it goes seems the only thing that dose well is realy posh places or giant school cafeterias. 

maybe being right next to a dairy you could of used that some how. 

Please re extend my thanks to big rich for having us last year if you have contact again.     

Thanks you ever so much Richard. It is a massive shame. People are still turning up to the place, finding it closed on certain day, apart from the Fri and Sat evening we are open. So hard try to find a job and have no idea what I have to do! Can't do nothing much to the layout due to lack of funds. Plus due to space issues Compton Martin (the layout) has not ran since the event, plus that was the only time it has ever ran! :O Oh well. Well at least the one event that did go head was a massive success and that I showed myself I could do such a thing! And well do!  :sungum:

Callum, I will Beable to come this year with a layout if you decide to do it! It'll be fab if you could mate!

Thanks

Mike :)

Very sorry, but I honestly I don't think it will be going ahead. It's simply just to much work for me to organize. Do you live local to the area?

Shame to hear about this mate! :(

Hope you are able to find another job, if possible!

Thanks mate. It such a shame, but just to much hard work to organize. Was good for a one off though. Never know might happen again in the future, but it is best to see what happens to the building first. 

Archived