If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

New member - French modelist.

Module00

Hello, sorry for my english... i am french and i speak english so badly. 

Since the last summer and two weeks of holidays in scotland, I fall in love by britain railways. 

Since september, i began to build a 00 gauge Layout. My old Layout H0 is in my garage... and i began to collect model on 00 Gauge. 

The period for my layout, is 1965 à 1990/95. 

I would like to present my work here, but i dont know well this forum.

Thank you very much.

Bienvenu Module00 a RMweb.

Si vous pouvez montre quelques photo de votre maquette ca sera interessant, a mon avis. 

Peut etre vous pouvez commencer un fil dans la section appelé "Layout Topics"  ?

Andy

"Welcome, Module00 to RMweb.

If you could show some photos of your model that would be interested, imho.

Perhaps you could start a thread in the section Layout Topics ? 

Andy

• RMweb Gold

Hi. Always good to see modellers from other countries taking an interest in UK railways just as many of us are interested in railways on mainland Europe.

Your English seems fine but PM me if you do run into any language difficulties and need help.

In the layout threads you will find many Scottish themed layouts from that era to give you ideas.

• RMweb Gold

Hello and welcome to RMweb,

I quite like the railways around Lyon but I visit many places have had to 'restrict' my purchase (but not my interest) to British modelling.

Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Kev.

Hy Module.

I'm not sure what you want to do but it looks like you want to have a BLOG page.

If you look top right of this page you will see your name.  Click on the menu arrow head next to your name and a sub-menu will drop down.  Chose blog in there to start one.

Good luck.

• RMweb Premium

Bienvenu a RMweb,

Don't worry about your English; it will be better than the French that many of us are supposed to be able to speak (or read and write)!  Looking forward to seeing your work.

Bon chance!

Regards,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello to all,

What is the term in English to indicate an industrial or private railroad track?

In which section have to I put this type of question?

It would generally be called a "private siding", and would usually have a gate closed across the railway leading into it, to show the boundary. As you probably know, every mile of railway in the UK must be fenced both sides by law.

You might have posted this in http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/forum/72-uk-prototype-questions/

Your English is a great deal better than my French!

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hello, 

How have to I make to insert a video into a message ? :scratchhead:

Hi Module00  Your English is  a lot better than my written French but welcome to the forum.   The easiest way to upload a video is to put it on YouTube then to put a link to it in your post.   If you look at my Lancaster layout thread (in my signature below) there is one at Post  665.   From a quick look at your blog your  modelling looks very good.

Jamie

Archived