Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Any Updates yet

Not as of yet, still very busy with work and a lot of things outside of work not to do with model railways....

Might just be able to squeez in a trip to warley inj ust over a weeks time but then pretty busy again after that so expect an update possibly around then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the interest guys, yes there is an update almost ready to be filmed as so much has happened to the layout over the last few months but i am going to have to watch the previous video to try and trigger my brain to remember what has changed since the last video. aha! 

I cannot wait to show you guys what it is that i have got in store for you all - i think some of you may be a little surprised in fact - i know i was...

for the mean time, have started a new thread on charter rolling stock and alike so please take a look and would love to see some people contribute to it - all you need to know is here: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/106677-charter-relief-sets-mk2-rakes-pullman-sets-mk1-heritage-stock-pictures-videos-and-information/

• 2 weeks later...

Mini update:

Sorry no pictures just a few lines on roughly where i am up to....

I have remodelled the track plan and added in something new (which you will see in the video update) and i am going to say no more on that for now...

I have worked a little more on the over grown area around the disued signal box and you will be able to see these changes in my next video.

I have also aquired a lot more new rolling stock and locos as well as road vehicles and several detailing items from warley.

All of this i have got to show you in the upcoming video update. Thats it for now but i will be cracking on with the recording of the video at some point this week.

Edited by WCML100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, another mini update, a few new things to go over already since the update as i have really had the modelling mojo recently.

A new update video might be round a little bit quicker this time...

Edited by WCML100

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The start of a few videos in line to pop up on my Youtube channel has arrived... 

A few more running sessions will appear next like this one, so if your keen to look at my stock these videos will show some of our latest acquisitions.

After that a full update will be in order!

Thanks...

WCML100 / Peter

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

An update is very much on the cards now. I have done loads of work to the layout (or atleast what i think is) but theres just a few other bits and bobs i want to complete before showing to you guys. So hopefully i can these things over the next week and recird the video this weekend. Theres a couple of new items on the layout to show you guys and a sneaky little side project i have been working with my brother on! Those of you that have seen me down the club recently will know what i am on about! So all of this will feature in a massive update to come. Thanks for checking in.

Peter

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work on the layout, looking really good! Really liking the Network Rail depot area. I think you should go with the second option for the petrol station - good luck with it, looking forward to seeing it complete.

Matthew

Nice work on the layout, looking really good! Really liking the Network Rail depot area. I think you should go with the second option for the petrol station - good luck with it, looking forward to seeing it complete.

Matthew

Thanks for your kind words. Layout 2 seems to be the preffered option with everyone.