Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Network Rail point carrying wagons

Congratulations fantastic work will this train be seen by the public

A small question have you any plans for the crane to work or have you already

done so again a smashing job Well done

David Wexford

Thank you David my dad spent hours at the workbench cutting glueing bits of plasticard together to get this end result the boom of the crane does rise up and down and also the crane can swing round 360 degrees

interesting rake of wagons, not seen the real wagons before the crane & support wagons are superb, nice rake all round.

Thanks for the comments Ralph

Apologies mate- I've been shifted off working on these this weekend and onto the High Output track renewals train next week so won't be able to get any photos! Will try next time I'm on with them!

Ian B

Apologies mate- I've been shifted off working on these this weekend and onto the High Output track renewals train next week so won't be able to get any photos! Will try next time I'm on with them!

Ian B

Oh Ian if you wouldn't mind getting some pictures of the high output track renewal train if you can thou I can give you my email address to send them to if you wouldn't mind

Thanks mate

Dan

Oh Ian if you wouldn't mind getting some pictures of the high output track renewal train if you can thou I can give you my email address to send them to if you wouldn't mind

Thanks mate

Dan

Total rail replacement train isn't enough then Dan? ;)

Matt you can never have enough pictures and I would want to see if there are any little things or markings dad has left off his and also where lights are for when the LEDs go on his also

that reminds me, still got the components here to make your led lighting less flickery when you're ready.

Thanks mate

Dan

Again I'll see what I can do but it's only on site from around 2200-0500 so it's through darkness! Pm me your email and I'll see what I can get...

that reminds me, still got the components here to make your led lighting less flickery when you're ready.

Oh cool my friend do want to post them to me and I can give you my address or I think you got dads anyway don't you it's up to you and I can sort out the postage cost for you

Big hugs

Dan :-)

• 2 weeks later...