Wessex Association of Model Railway Clubs - 4th Annual Show

14Steve14

Wessex Association of Model Railway Clubs - 4th Annual Show

Swordfish Centre, Faa Museum, Rnas Yeovilton, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8HT
OPENING TIMES:  FRI 18th April 2014 10am-4pm SAT 19th April 2014 10am-3.30pm
ADMISSION:  Adults £5.00    Children £2.00

A bit late I know, as its nearly here, but I could not find any details of this show already posted.

Railwayscenics will be at the show for the first time, so I hope its a great success.

Cant say what layouts will be present as I cannot find an updated list any where. The same with other traders.

If you are local, give it a try. If its bad go see the Fleet Air Arm museum.

• RMweb Gold

What concerns me is that it only lists two layouts and five traders for £5, if they put details out to the web it really needs updating by now.

It's not the only show to do it but it doesn't make me want to go. I've dropped them an email via UKmodelshops to get more detail.

This concerns me also, and I am supposed to be exhibiting there. The gentleman who is the organiser did say something about the show being quiet for the last few years, and I think you may have hit the nail on the head as to why.

I cannot see any details on any other forum or online place about this show. Its also not in every model railway magazine, and most of them offer a free placement of the show details in their magazines. May have to have a word to the organiser at the event.

Hopefully others may see this are pay it a visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Show wasn't too bad, but had to rate as one of the worse organised events I have ever attended. Organisers took on board what was said by many, and next year promises to be much better. Sorry for the scathing review, but it is true.

Glad to meet some of our customers there. May attend next year, but still undecided.

Archived