Gladiator Models - now under new ownership

Jack P

I might have to buy one again in the future, the Coal tank I mean.

My grandad used to have these among other locomotives on the Llanvihangel bankers, he didn't think to much of them mind as they couldn't keep up with a castle with 12 on !!!!

But for now I'm concentrating on Locomotives for Ranelagh Bridge.

Just to let you know that we completed the purchase of Gladiator from Geoff yesterday.

Please bear with us while we get the range up and running again.

Happy to hear suggestions about what to produce first. Current thinking is the SR locos: S15, Schools and Arthur; the Coal Tank and Jinty and the B1.

Thanks!

Dave and Trisha Hill

Can I put a vote in for the S15 and will you be releasing the kit with a choice of Maunsell flat sided bogie tenders or the Urie 5000 gallon bogie tender?

Good luck with the venture and a personal thank you for saving this valuable range.

Can I put a vote in for the S15 and will you be releasing the kit with a choice of Maunsell flat sided bogie tenders or the Urie 5000 gallon bogie tender?

Good luck with the venture and a personal thank you for saving this valuable range.

The S15 would be good, mind you there are three choices of loco and five tenders I do believe. 

Please overhaul the website.

Many of us are happy to buy online, especially if we can't get to the shows, and it will be money coming in :)

We will be doing this! There are some - hopefully minor - issues with transferring control of the website. I can change pages and have updated the home page and contact details but links to payments are harder to resolve. 

Please be assured that we will get this up and running as soon as possible.

We now have a facility to take credit cards at shows, so that is one change already!

The S15 would be good, mind you there are three choices of loco and five tenders I do believe. 

The S15 will be in the first release.

The other strong candidates are the King Arthur, Coal Tank, Director and L1.

There is some other stock available and we will be able to sell this. I am also hoping that we can sell the Javelin kits though we will not produce these.

Archived