R Parker 00 cars pricelist

Broadway Clive

Can anyone post R Parker's latest catalogue please, or just let me know the standard car price as I want to order an 00 scale Consul Mk2 (hope he still makes them!

Usually he has an advert in Railway Modeller, but this month (on P52A?) its all N scale only. Can anyone help with an older edition please? All the 00 cars were the same price including postage, with just different prices for vans and horse and carts.

Thanks,

Clive

Rod Parker is definitely still doing OO cars, I had a new price list sent to me last week, and I have recently ordered the Austin 1100 from him great little model.

He mentioned that he has concentrated on the N gauge models for a while but is planning some new models and re releases in OO for the end of the year.

Clive my scanner is broken otherwise Id scan you a copy so Ill list whats available below.

All cars are £9.75 each inc postage, bigger vans are £11.50

Ford Anglia 105e

Rover 3 litre P5

Jensen Interceptor

Ford Anglia van

Rover P5b Coupe

Vauxhall Cresta PA

Hillman Imp

Austin 1100

Reliant regal 3/25

Ford Consul Mk2

Triumph motorcycle and sidecar  £5.50

Bedford CA series 1 Ice cream Van

Sunbeam Stiletto

Riley pathfinder

Austin A60 cambridge

Morris J4 Pick up

Ford thames 400e minibus

Lotus Cortina Mk1

Vauxhall E series Cresta

Triumph Herald

Vauxhall f series Victor

Ford Zephyr/Zodiac Mk1

Ford cortina Mk1

Triumph Herald courier van

Ford consul Mk1

Morris oxford Series 2 Estate

Standard vanguard Phase 2

Ford Anglia 105e Estate

Ford consul classic

Wolseley 16/60

Standard vanguard van

Standard vanguard pick up

Vincent black shadow motorbike

Lambretta Scooter

2014-05-06183811.jpg

Thanks Regan, thats brilliant news, so good to hear that Rod Parker hasnt given up on 00. I have his catalogue from a couple of years ago when the standard price was £9.25, so he's just increased for the postage I guess. You've made an old man happy! Another small trader has not been lost to us and there are even some new models to look forward to. Your 1100 looks a treat.

I've almost got together a model collection representing 5% (1 in 20!) of London Transport's road vehicles in 1959, when information on staff cars recently came to light and the Ford Consul mk2 figured heavily - and I thought damn it I've missed it!

Thanks again for taking the trouble to type out the whole list - lets hope it brings Rod more sales, his address is  19, Oaklands, Malvern Wells, Worcestershire, WR14 4JE 

No problem Clive, I have to admit I though he had stopped doing the 4mm stuff to, but Im very happy they are still available, I will be ordering a Rover P5b and a Austin Cambridge next week.

Gary

• 2 months later...

Archived