Hazel Grove Model Railway Exhibition

pharrc20

Hazel Grove & District MRS

2014 Model Railway Exhibition

Saturday & Sunday 25th - 26th October 2014

Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 10 am to 4pm

Hazel Grove Recreation Centre, Jacksons Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport SK7 5JX

21 layouts – including:           
New Hey, Blackmill and Hazel Valley in 4mm.
*** Last public showing of Blackmill from BELMRS ***
Festive Lane, Port William and Stamford East (layout withdrawn by owner) in N.
Franklin in 0N2.
Coal Brook Mining in G Scale

Full Trade Support including SQUIRES

Demonstrations – Club Sales Stand – Free parking – Disabled access – Refreshements

Adults £5.00 – Concession £4.00 – Children £3.00
Children under 16 accompanied by Adult go Free

Free bus from Hazel Grove station both days

More details at – www.hgdmrs.org.uk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last bump before the show starts in the morning.

Don't forget it is the last public showing of the superb BELMRS Blackmill layout this weekend and I am sure Mick and Les and the Blackmill team will put on an impressive display to send the layout off in style to its new home.

Cheers Paul

• RMweb Premium

Last bump before the show starts in the morning.

Don't forget it is the last public showing of the superb BELMRS Blackmill layout this weekend and I am sure Mick and Les and the Blackmill team will put on an impressive display to send the layout off in style to its new home.

Cheers Paul

Thanks Paul,

We'll certainly give it a good go on it's last public outing.

Looking forward to one more spin with "The Beast"

Set up and ready to go

post-408-0-08314400-1414186110_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

On behalf of the Blackmill crew, many thanks to Hazel Grove & District MRS for their weekend.

However, the good show was slightly tainted and absolutely no blame of fault of HG&DMRS, by the efforts of one individual who decided to park their car using one of our team member's cars as a means of making the parking space larger. The multitude of CCTV cameras within the school park will no doubt reveal the culprit when the footage is checked .............

Cheers,

Mick

I went across the Peak District to this show yesterday afternoon and many thanks to the Hazel Grove club for a good exhibition inviting some great layouts of all sizes, from the superb modern image Blackmill layout with it's DCC sound trains to the "Festive Lane" N gauge (My favourite scale) terminus, which was so small that I could get all the layout in a photograph taken on my phone!

The only downside of the day was that both myself and my Dad headed to a nearby pub for lunch and we found it was packed with Sunday afternoon Carvery eaters, which is just the kind of meal we had wanted, but the next best thing for us was a KFC lol!

Sam

Sorry to hear about the prang Mick hope the cctv from the school will assist you. Hope you all got home ok otherwise many thanks again for bringing Blackmill to the show for its last outing.

Hi Sam thanks for the comments. Yes the Three Bears is very popular for its carvery in Hazel Grove area.

Cheers Paul

Archived