Transit Tipper

MatthewEWS

Hi RMweb

I am a modern image modeller and I think that it is about time Oxford Diecast produced a Transit Tipper. Some people have done conversions however versions such as Network Rail would be hard to achieve. If anyone else thinks that there is a large market gap with this model please email Oxford Diecast as hopefully the more emails they get the likelier it is to be produced. Also if anyone has converted a model please post it below

• RMweb Premium

Hi RMweb

I am a modern image modeller and I think that it is about time Oxford Diecast produced a Transit Tipper. Some people have done conversions however versions such as Network Rail would be hard to achieve. If anyone else thinks that there is a large market gap with this model please email Oxford Diecast as hopefully the more emails they get the likelier it is to be produced. Also if anyone has converted a model please post it below

There is a group on Facebook called 'Oxford Diecast Collectors Wishlist Models'. You don't state which Transit you want a model of, a pick up can easily be made using the beaver-tail as a basis. If you want a more modern version several people have converted the vans. There are several other groups on Facebook for truck modellers.

I am going to do a network rail crew cab pickup as soon as I can get hold of the donor vehicles to start the project, 1 low roof short wb and 1 high roof long wb. I ve already got the wheels

Oxford are going to do the Transit conect shortly

• 3 weeks later...

Archived