FTG Models next wagon CO2 tanker help wanted?

Hugh Flynn

Hi

I have now announced my next wagon I want to produce, but require info on the wagon the main one being measurements now I no one of you out there will have some info and anything would be gratefully received.

Photo used with kind permission from Paul Bartlett

Hugh

post-7432-0-91553800-1406361146.png

Hi

I have now announced my next wagon I want to produce, but require info on the wagon the main one being measurements now I no one of you out there will have some info and anything would be gratefully received.

Photo used with kind permission from Paul Bartlett

Hugh

Great news Hugh. Perfect for late 70's Blue diesel in the North East. I will have 4 to start with.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

As built condition is so different from how they looked after air brake conversion that they could be considered as different wagons.

I have modelled wagons from two of the three Motherwell Bridge batches in as built condition so would much prefer one of the early 70s French built tanks with the 'zeppelin' tank ends and end platforms.

Cheers

David

• RMweb Gold

As built condition is so different from how they looked after air brake conversion that they could be considered as different wagons.

I have modelled wagons from two of the three Motherwell Bridge batches in as built condition so would much prefer one of the early 70s French built tanks with the 'zeppelin' tank ends and end platforms.

Cheers

David

Spoilsport!

Mike.

• 8 months later...

Hi Hugh,

Any news yet on progress on this wagon, in particular, any decision on whether to also produce the as built version?

I'd definitely be interested in several if the original version's produced, the re-built version though's too modern for me.

Archived