Stocksfield parkway 00 gauge dcc modern ish layout

Blvrace

• 2 weeks later...

A small update I have added the point work for my TMD and added the cobalt point motor

I yet to build the baseboard as I need to change the door around on the room

I have started to add some bits to the factory unit I still need to put fencing up and some lighting

Here's a few pictures

Cheers simon

imagejpg3_zpsd1d1ada9.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf41a3ca6.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsc40fdb7d.jpg

Love the FERODO bridge. Being a car nut I decided early on I had to have one on my layout when I eventually build it. Never seen a FERODO road over rail bridge tho. Has it been inspired from somewhere?

Keep up the good work

being from london I used to see a lot of rail bridges painted up with ferodo on them

So I really wanted to try and find space for one on my layout the only place I had was my road bridge so no it's not from a real location

I think it turned out ok

being from london I used to see a lot of rail bridges painted up with ferodo on them

So I really wanted to try and find space for one on my layout the only place I had was my road bridge so no it's not from a real location

I think it turned out ok

Haha that's strange, I live in London at the moment for uni and I don't think I've ever seen one there. I've seen Stoke on Trent's and Coventry's, and one more somewhere else but I can't for the life of me remember where that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived