Haskells Puffing Billy NA class in 0n30

Stevelewis

As  the  main thread  for  this loco  is  a little  lost  within  the  EDM section at  the  top  I thought I would  post  a  couple of  photos   of  mine  which arrived  from EDM yesterday.

I am very impressed with it, smooth running  loco, well detailed  and easily digitized.

I have posted  other photos in the EDM section  above  showing   the loco  being  digitized.

post-10539-0-90337900-1408090748.jpg

post-10539-0-29332000-1408090760.jpg

post-10539-0-10378200-1408090770.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Still can't make my mind up between a black on or the red versions.

My other half wants the red one which is the one I have been behind but is less suitable to run on a firends layout. She said get one of each but I am struggling to justify just one!!!

Looking  at  the  Pics of the  range,  I am not  too sure  about  the  red  version,  I think  it looks  a  little  too ornate but probably it  was  prototypical,,  The  Canadian Green  one looks OK  probably  as  we  are  more  used  to  Green locos  generally?

But  I went  for  plain black,  which  is  the  common colour  for all out  0n30 locos   the  range  of  which  is  becoming  a  bit  multinational these days!!!

I am now  looking  for  a  thinnsh figure  to use  as a  driver,  the  doors  aer fixed open on the  cab, but  the entrance  is  rather  narrow! And I dont intend to do any  unesessary  dissmanteling   to  site  a  driver!!

Archived