Braunstone (Leicester): Saturday 1st November.

Bungus the Fogeyman

Just a quick plug for this little exhibiton for those of you in the Leicester area.... it all happens at St Peters Church, Woodshawe Rise, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1RH. Kick off is a very amenable 11am (from an exhibitors point of view) and last knockings are at 4. The princely sum of £2.50 will gain you access to 8 or so very splendid small layouts ( the venue isnt that big so theres no Tonbridge West Yard or Stoke Bank sized layouts!) and a couple of trade stands. One of the layouts featured is the magnificent Shelfe Street, which pops up on this site regularly, by Sir Stu of Davies-- well worth £2.50 of anybodys money alone! Sadly, I'll be there with a pile of my old jollop too- but don't let that put you off! Attached to the show is the churches autumn fayre, with all the stalls one would expect at such a do. This includes refreshments and a damn fine cake stall too........

A fine friendly little show, well worth a look if you're in the Leicester area.......

Disgusting of Market Harborough

• RMweb Premium

Back from a very pleasant hour or so at the exhibition. Some very nice micro layouts. The little BR blue micro really inspired me. Of the 11 layouts. 7 were N. 5 of those micro. There was also 2 4mm micros. Nice chilled atmosphere and some reasonably priced trade. Definitely in the diary for next year. Took a few shots but some came out blurry due to having the lad in my arms. They are on flickr if you go on the link in my signature

Archived