Images from the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2010 - several links

NGT6 1315

• RMweb Premium

...on Drehscheibe Online's model railway board, spread across three threads:

Manufacturers from B to H: Click.

...from J to O: Click.

...and from P to W: Click.

Immediate personal favourites include the new DB AG class 101 and Metropolitan coaches, DB class 184 four system locomotive and class 403 IC set from LS Models, as well as Roco's mgw class 183 (ES 64 U4). There also are some images of the final version of Waggonfabrik's Voith Maxima (to which I should add - I actually did reserve one from the initial release :icon_redface: ).

Please do not blame me if your wallets should take a beating after looking over those new announcements and releases, though! :lol:

Thanks for those links.

Here are 399 more photos.... Nurnberg 2010

Have a look at images 3 and 4 - a hopper wagon from Proto Models ( http://www.proto-models.eu/?lang=en )

Compare the fine detail with the crude rubbish on Dapol's recent 00 sliding hood steel carrier and their MBA.

The Hobby-Trade container wagon is again a lesson in detail.

ViTrains new models feature early on in this album.

Those VI-Trains shots also show the marked difference between the UK budget models and European standards.

That's because the "UK budget models" as you put it, are not actually part of the ViTrains range but are made for The Hobby Company, the UK supplier. They use the ViTrains branding rather than the Hobby Co's own.

Their own MU's and coaches look good.

Archived