Retfords 40th Model Railway Exhibition

panzerjaeger

Bassetlaw Railway Society's 40th annual Model Railway exhibition will be held in Retford Town Hall on Saturday and Sunday 15 & 16 November 2014..

13 working model railway layouts in 00 and N gauge plus trade and society stands and our ever popular refreshments. 

www.bnnrs.net 

• RMweb Premium

I have just been tipped off that I am shown as exhibiting Tickhill & Wadworth at Retford on the internet. After a moment of mild panic, in case I had agreed to bring it out of retirement and had forgotten (quite possible!), it has turned out to be a slight glitch on the show website.

So many apologies to anybody who has looked at the list of layouts and is expecting us there.

I am not able to make it this year but Retford is a lovely, very friendly and, in the nicest possible way, "traditional" type of club show and I wish the Bassetlaw folk all the best for the weekend.

Tony.

• RMweb Premium

Post code, parking?

http://www.bnnrs.net/exhibition/

Regards

Ps DN22 6DB

Mate, Retford is so small you don't need a postcode to find the place and parking is a little challenging but all within 5/10 minutes walk of the venue.

Best parking....Morrisons.....free two hours. walk, 5 minutes.

Parking for  impaired mobility ..... next to the venue.

Sunday best for parking as the Market in the town Square has gone by then.

P

I have just been tipped off that I am shown as exhibiting Tickhill & Wadworth at Retford on the internet. After a moment of mild panic, in case I had agreed to bring it out of retirement and had forgotten (quite possible!), it has turned out to be a slight glitch on the show website.

So many apologies to anybody who has looked at the list of layouts and is expecting us there.

Tony.

Well I would have been well annoyed if I had travelled to this show to find Tickhill & Wadworth wasn't on show.  

I cant think what glitch would show false information except for someone not editing it!

Archived