Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

My daughter wants a lift to Comic Com NEC. What can I do?

MJI

• RMweb Gold

I did wonder about my simpsons quote as i typed it but i was sure its out of the "homerpalooza" episode when hes sat in the car explaining to bart and lisa the origins of jefferson airplane!

Edit: it was indeed grandpa, but a middle aged grandpa in a flashback scene!!

• RMweb Premium

Simple solution to the OP problem is to sell the car a day before the show and collect the new one two days later.

I have only had it 10 months!

And still owe about 4 years HP!!!!!!!!!

I did wonder about my simpsons quote as i typed it but i was sure its out of the "homerpalooza" episode when hes sat in the car explaining to bart and lisa the origins of jefferson airplane!

Edit: it was indeed grandpa, but a middle aged grandpa in a flashback scene!!

I knew it was Grandpa because when I read it came into my head in Grandpa's voice...

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Well it was an interesting day. Bad traffic from my cars birthplace junction to the NEC, I took ten minutes to get a ticket, my daughter and a son took over an hour to get into Comic Con. As to famous people, they saw someone from Eastenders in the distance. I got to chat to real famous people like Andy Y, Kit Spackman, Jason Shron, and a few others.

I came out with a controller and quitre a bit of Parkside and Extreme Etchings.

And I NEED MY MARK 2 WINDOW FRAMES!

Archived