Calling all Lima Class 20 owners

PGC

Looking to add a class 20 in a distressed form with side missing showing the locomotive engine.

However I am struggling to find photographs showing the inner workings of a class 20

When complete the model will be shedded awaiting work/refurbishment on my DRS TMD layout Oil Drum Lane

Thanks

Terry

Ah, I can help you there. In amongst the Peaks and Spoons stored at March TMD in the 80's was at least one 20. Side doors were already open and with a bit of adjustment I photted the power unit.

Giz a chance to find the pic on the harddrive and I shall post forthwith.

C6T.

• RMweb Premium

Ah, I can help you there. In amongst the Peaks and Spoons stored at March TMD in the 80's was at least one 20. Side doors were already open and with a bit of adjustment I photted the power unit.

Giz a chance to find the pic on the harddrive and I shall post forthwith.

C6T.

Cheers

• 3 years later...

Have spent the morning trying to refind a website I came across last year which listed if I recall correctly as pipework for class 20s. There was no picture but I had hoped it was the underframe pipework next to the battery box.

From memory it was not a supplier I had come across before and the parts kind of stood out a bit amongst other non diesel loco detailing parts.

Can anyone direct me to the website or suggest a way of making getting the parts to detail Lima Class 20s.

Ta