How my iPad photo transfer download to rmweb

I may be missing something here but any photo I have in my iPad photo library is readily added to an RMWeb post. That photo may be a web download, taken with the iPad, uploaded from my camera or emailed from my windows laptop.

I just use reply with attachments,

That allows me to choose file (from photo library) hit it,

Then attach this file

The file then appears on a blue bar and hit 'Add to Post'.

As I say, maybe I'm missing something here. Is it a problem with certain generations of iPad?

I concur with Arthur.

The problem I initially had with my iPad was images appearing in my library but when I tried to transfer them to the forum they would appear upside down, I tried alsorts, but finally settled on taking a screen picture image of the original photo, then transfer/ upload that image, works for me.......

• RMweb Gold

Steve - if it's too big, take a screenshot (by simultaneously holding top right button and home button), crop the image using the iPad editing software and it will be small enough to paste here. Saves all of the faff with transferring files etc.

Neil

Your iPad may have defaulted to the Flash uploader, but if you look underneath the "Choose Files" button there is a line saying Trouble uploading?  Click on the bit that says "Try our basic uploader" and it will change to a non-Flash version, you just have to do all the stages yourself.

Your iPad will store jpegs because that is the format the camera uses.  Have you used Preview on the iPad?  That should be ok for JPEGs, and did you get Graphic Converter 8 to download, or is that non iPad only?

Archived