The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Unique Gerry Anderson UFO model on ebay...

Rugd1022

I was just idly browsing ebay as you do and came across this, for any serious Gerry Anderson / UFO fan with deep pockets it's a rare gem, not an original studio model but as close as you'll get...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gerry-Anderson-UFO-SHADO-Mobile-Studio-Scale-Prototype-model-One-Worldwide-/171700182736?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27fa20ded0

I watched a couple of episodes last night on DVD and was instantly transported back to my childhood - the producation values of this show were (largely) excellent and it still looks fantastic on the screen. I remember it being quite dark and spooky in places and still felt the same watching it again over forty years later!

• RMweb Gold

Hi, Rugd1022. Love the series as well, and that model is most incredible! Thank you for the link - cannot afford the model! Do have the DVD set as well, and particularly like A Question Of Priorities.

All the best,

Market65.

• RMweb Gold

Hi, Rugd1022. Love the series as well, and that model is most incredible! Thank you for the link - cannot afford the model! Do have the DVD set as well, and particularly like A Question Of Priorities.

All the best,

Market65.

Is that the one where Straker runs over the family dog at the end? I was always upset by that one as a child - very dark stuff if you were 7!

Archived