P&P Ratings

Crosland

I sincerely hope no-one loses any sleep over getting (for example) a 4.7 rating on ebay when you might reasonably have expected a 5.0? Yes, getting a "negative" or a "neutral" feedback from some muppet through no fault of the seller would be annoying, but the rating system? In the grand scheme of things... surely there are more important things to get annoyed by?

If everyone gave me 4.7 (or even 4) I would be ecstatic. It's the individual miserable gits who are clearly giving the lowest possible rating and pulling the average down to 4.7 who are the issue here.

Andrew

Andrew

If you have a rating of 4.7 then most must be happy with your service, I deal with the public every day, whilst most are thoroughly decent folk there are the odd one or two who should be put forward for a Darwin Award qualifying event. Just ignore them and get on with a bit of modelling

Hi everyone,

Just a quick tip that i use- instead of the thin (and rather expensive) brown paper sold by post offices i use lining paper instead because you get a lot for your money (a maasive roll cost me £2) and it is a bit thicker so there is less chance of it tearing in transit,

Regards,

Gary

Hi everyone,

Just a quick tip that i use- instead of the thin (and rather expensive) brown paper sold by post offices i use lining paper instead because you get a lot for your money (a maasive roll cost me £2) and it is a bit thicker so there is less chance of it tearing in transit,

Regards,

Gary

Buy something in Ikea , big rolls of brown paper for your or others packing available for nowt  !

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Gary

I use the Tesco version but not the Post Office brand which is dearer.

• 3 months later...

If the seller is any sort of volume seller they get discounts on eBay fee's depending on their "power seller" status. This is dependant on them consistently receiving high star ratings across all the feedback category's....

Is that why some 'power sellers' quote £25 to post two plastic buffers to Europe?

Archived