Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Turntable for painting

Just got this little item for Christmas. Have had a good look over it and it works very nicely, though I have yet to spray anything on it. Only problem is that its about big enough diameter for a 00 Class 31, anything bigger will overhang but is that really a problem? Can be angled and secured using thumbscrews and there are 4 plug in parts with thumscrews to hold objects, or raise them off the deck.

http://www.orangeonions.com/product/4168/One-Stroke-Folk-Art-Adjustable-Artist-Tilting-Turnstyle.html?META=CJ

The link above is the only pic I could find, but I got mine in the Banana Bookshop at Junction One retail outlet at Antrim. £5.99. May be even cheaper after Christmas. I think the Banana Bookshop has outlets all over the UK.

• RMweb Premium

http://www.orangeonions.com/product/4168/One-Stroke-Folk-Art-Adjustable-Artist-Tilting-Turnstyle.html?META=CJ

The link above is the only pic I could find, but I got mine in the Banana Bookshop at Junction One retail outlet at Antrim. £5.99. May be even cheaper after Christmas. I think the Banana Bookshop has outlets all over the UK.

Hi,

I've seen this same turntable also, and have pondered over getting one. It's available from "The Works" discount bookshop/art materials chain of shops; from memory they are asking around a tenner (tbc). HTH

Best Regards,

Brian

• RMweb Premium

I bought a large wooden turntable from IKEA for £10....big and heavy enough for a 7mm body without any wobbling, from memory its about 14" diameter......having said that item 200-104 in that Squires catalogue had me chuckling, handy for holding parcel string when tieing maybe? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived