The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

And the next photo will have...(real railway version)

NorthBrit

• RMweb Gold

There’s a bunch of SR cast iron signs at Bridges and overpasses along the West Croydon to Sutton line, I’ve seen about 5 so far, varyingly hidden by undergrowth.

For example, there is a very nice sign visble along the road by the siding at West Croydon (in google maps it’s clearly visible), look up 27 Ruskin road, Croydon, then in street view head back towards Croydon and you can clearly see it after the red car.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold

Back 32 years ago I was handed the job of doing the signalling for the LMR end of the original Thameslink project at Farringdon. On my first site visit I noticed this stone in the wall of the GNR Goods Depot. There were several near to the tunnel towards Blackfriars where the recent extension of the station stands.

post-9767-0-03505200-1508179672_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

When did cash machines get included on railway signs? I suppose that they will soon be a thing of the past, when we are all forced to have a smart phone, just to pay to get into a toilet!

post-14351-0-52546600-1508180071_thumb.jpg

Edited by phil_sutters
  • Like 2

As nobody has made a 'new challenge',   how about  photographs of pictures you think would make a good model.

Careful!

There could soon be a sea of froth........

http://chatlibre.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2014/01/140122_Detergent_Fountain_061106b.jpg

Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Premium

As nobody has made a 'new challenge',   how about  photographs of pictures you think would make a good model.

What about Phil at 08:30 post #3466

Are you going to ignore that completely?

Keith

• RMweb Premium

I thought the 'challenge' in post #3466 was for a series of company logos in the same vein as the recent set of railway notices.

My misunderstanding perhaps ?