Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Chris N

Good idea, thank you

As an aside

has anyone noticed if you edit a post a couple of times all the underlying script pops up, can you avoid this as i need to redo the index several times, and all the editing is killing me!!!

Edited by Jaz

Hi Both,

has anyone noticed if you edit a post a couple of times all the underlying script pops up,

To be honest, I haven't had the experience, [although I have to agree about working in Script]  but it does occur to ask if you are using the Preview View [More Reply Options button] to check the Edit.

Kal has this week off, we plan to sort out a lot of the insulation boards for the scenic areas, with the sweeps and rolls to the land sorted, and some of the main road areas decided I think you should soon be seeing a LOT of green hills and meadows, and areas for buildings to come out onto new homes and spots for cars and people.

Goathland Heartbeat Tribute area and Sheffield Park surroundings should soon be ready to move on quickly. Some colour for the ballast, and the man plans to pull out a few trains and show them off.

• Like 2

The index is getting so big that I think it is going to shunt pictures!!!!! 

The index entry per page is now getting more concise!!!!!!

The good news I have got to page 30 and in my opinion just about the first 30 pages has something of interest to modellers.

Hi Jaz/Kal,

Finally caught up with your thread after being away from the forums for a bit.  You guys have been really busy.  Goathland and a Sheffield Park project - you certainly don't do things by half!   

I like the fact you have spun Goathland round 180 degrees as I think you have now go the more interesting side facing you (same as me).  It allows for a lot of fun modelling.  The new landscapes you are building in Goathland look really good and I am really enjoying the progress of the re-build.

Hope all is well.

Ian

• Like 2

Lovely to see you Ian (Silky_Jack). Hope you have some time over the Xmas holiday to post some progress or plans or reference. Even if you don't very nice to see an old friend. Hope you and the family are keeping well.

• Like 1

What??????????????   

..LMAO.....you chicken!!!!!

Cross a woman, who is in possession of paint, brushes, RAF figures  ......     and   .......    a B****y great big layout to apply the aforesaid items    ................      :no:  :O  :nono:  :O  :no:

Edit - and those scalpels, saws, knives and the like - for  -  Errr - subtle adjustments to "Body Parts"   ......

[You would have to sew them on again, after the last time I dared to disagree with SWMBO    ....   :declare: ]

Edited by jcredfer

Well as no one is going to be brave enough to take the joke by the bulls horns a little reminder of our own little street walker

She has been busy at Kalborough's Union Station

med_gallery_17883_2804_175003.jpgrmweb174hooker1

However the police where not impressed with her operating behind the police station, and a local bobby is now on the look out

med_gallery_17883_2804_281887.jpg

don't you feel like shouting 'Look behind you!"

med_gallery_17883_2804_416548.jpg

• Like 3