Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

Yep that's it.  We all know radiation makes you glow green and as I have bee working with radioactive materials for nearly forty years...............

(And how did you know I have jst bee on holiday and look like that?)

Edited by ChrisN

Jaz,

Yep that's it.  We all know radiation makes you glow green and as I have bee working with radioactive materials for nearly forty years...............

(And how did you know I have jst bee on holiday and look like that?)

LOL.......satellites???

I just don't know what your moaning about...surely your electricity bills is vastly reduced...producing your own light......

med_gallery_17883_2760_47591.jpgrmweb2235wall89

med_gallery_17883_2760_324257.jpgrmweb2236wall90

med_gallery_17883_2760_250168.jpgrmweb2237wall91

med_gallery_17883_2760_62792.jpgrmweb2238wall92

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

Who said I was moaning?  :jester:

About the time Spiderman first came out on the TV in the early 80s I went up greatly in the esteem of the sons of a friend of mine when they found I worked with radiation.  Cleaning up the cobwebs is a bit of a pain though.  :jester:

Jaz,

Who said I was moaning?  :jester:

About the time Spiderman first came out on the TV in the early 80s I went up greatly in the esteem of the sons of a friend of mine when they found I worked with radiation.  Cleaning up the cobwebs is a bit of a pain though.  :jester:

How do u manage??? Surely  the buildings are just NOT tall enough out in the boonies....do u sneak into London at night?

• RMweb Gold

How do u manage??? Surely  the buildings are just NOT tall enough out in the boonies....do u sneak into London at night?

Jaz,

There are 100ft pine trees around where I live now so it is much easier.  :jester:

CHRIS N.....a truly mad and glowing scientist LOL

med_gallery_17883_2760_441257.jpgrmweb2239wall93

oh oops I left in the extra pupil on the eye...I'll go get rid of it later LOL

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 5

Sasquatch.....or is it?

med_gallery_17883_2760_110618.jpgrmweb2240wall94

at this small size...I stole a wookie I saw because it worked so well......and it does do Sasquatch nicely. Now if Sasquatch feels cheated...I can still do the other option....

on the other hand if he likes scaring mad scientists...... :jester:

• Like 2

Great work there Jaz, and sooo quick too!

luckily it is  small space.....and i already had an idea of what i was doing.....it's when i decide to work it out whilst it is on the wall that it takes longer.

I liked both of your ideas. The blue one meant I had a sky background. But I think I will run with your other idea as well. Writing name takes more space, and more time as getting the letters to work on such a rough surface is much harder. As with the Sasquatch inference of a picture is often much easier.

Anyway I have to go play with some others.Plus these graffiti have some connotations of our filming reference. I can't decide weather or not to pop some Harry Potter and / or Heartbeat in here, although leaking it into Kalborough is not the way to go. Still undecided. 

However I have a couple of ideas ready to post.....must go paint

There is always a discussion about using good brushes.....and I advocate I don't spend my money on good brushes....because I wear them out to fast.......

the brush i have been using today and yesterday....and a lot of the earlier work.

med_gallery_17883_2760_343332.jpgrmweb2244wall98

Thankfully with C&WR putting me wise to the Kiwi issue........

And so for Sweven and our other New Zealand friends...........

med_gallery_17883_2760_606684.jpgrmweb2551wall105

med_gallery_17883_2760_195579.jpgrmweb2252wall106

the beak needs thinning slightly....I will sort it

med_gallery_17883_2760_596693.jpgrmweb2253wall107

still a work in process....

• Like 5

Is the latest one with the sunglasses   ...............    by any chance an Orange-o-Tang        ..........

.................   I was going to say Mr Quorange Quosh, but I couldn't spell the name  ........

.......   Maybe, with the hole in the middle it is Mr Tang-o

I think it should be the lightweight waterproof and the door now   ........    :this:

• Like 1

There is always a discussion about using good brushes.....and I advocate I don't spend my money on good brushes....because I wear them out to fast.......

the brush i have been using today and yesterday....and a lot of the earlier work.

Ye Gods!  As I say to TSC it's a paint brush, not a scrubbing brush ;)

• Like 1