Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

My tiger would be rather hard to reduce, the original is in an A3 frame. Plus I chose a water feature. I was working on the water dragon and considered blanking the water feature...but I am not happy with it....I will give it one more go before white washing it.

But I did the wall for Kal. So Him having one and me two does not seem right. Plus I wanted his to be the best....hence extending it to make the reflection. If I did my tiger it would be more about ME. Plus I would want it to be just so ....and could end up working on it for days if not weeks tweaking it LOL. .....

instead of Your so vain...it would be She's (I'm) so vain LOL

med_gallery_17883_2760_430654.jpgrmweb2296wall151

med_gallery_17883_2760_430447.jpgrmweb2297wall152

I think I'm banned from attempting the lettering.

I know if you draw a chicken it has one leg and a duck has two..otherwise it's the same 'picture'

and they have a lot of 'words' for clouds, each mark meaning some thing.....so I suggest Brass0four is terrified what I might write be accident  :butcher:  :butcher:  :butcher:       :jester:

edit= I could try to look it up....but if it is mandarin I believe they have like 5000 'characters'.........

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

True ..............................

on the other hand making my own sentences and translating them might be amusing.....

..........   could also start WWIII   .....................     :O  :O  :O    ........................    :jester:  :jester:  :jester:    .......................................................................    single handed  ..................    :triniti:

It also occurs to me

1. I put westerhamstations initials at the top...an appropriate size

2. I put his plane below still an appropriate size.....

but now its doubled.....and as the plane is long and thin....

I think I can get it over Doughnut....which will free a couple of spaces for portrait pictures instead of landscape ones.

med_gallery_17883_2760_318483.jpgrmweb2311wall166

• Like 5

Brilliant stuff Jaz, excellent likeness of me!

It makes me think of this rather iconic bit of graffiti

20316656-graffiti-image-of-joseph-stalin

I love that type....you have to choose the minimum u can pop on....and still make it recognisable....eyes are a must....everything else negotiable LOL

Beautiful Plumage   ....    yet another resurrection?    .........    :jester:

Oh  ....    it isn't blue     ..........

Well, blue is common amongst the Brylcreem boys - Jaz obviously sees you as the Golden Boy! *I've forgotten the jester thingy*

Edited by Brass0four

The "Blue" was more along the lines of a certain Norwegian Parrot     .............        :jester:  :jester:  

...........     the resurrection [temporary, but appropriate given some of their ages!] of the Mounted Python was the other side of the comment   ......     :jester:  :jester:

a comment, one obtuse too far - apologies     .......    :angel:

• Like 1

The "Blue" was more along the lines of a certain Norwegian Parrot     .............        :jester:  :jester:  

...........     the resurrection [temporary, but appropriate given some of their ages!] of the Mounted Python was the other side of the comment   ......     :jester:  :jester:

- And mine was an assumption, totally without a credible source! AV's magic can scramble one's brains; well, mine anyway. So what it! - it's a laff! And chrise knows, the staff (one) of Park Crescent Cottage Hospital need all the laffs they (he) can get.

• RMweb Gold

Must admit, my sense of humour is normally running on the same tracks as yours (Ha, PUN), plus I watched the program about the Pythons last night, but that reference missed me completely...

• Like 1

Julian and I think alike....we take one step...another....a third.....we may have lost the pack. occasionally .....but we get it.....and if lost .......we pm each other for directions......LOL

Plus bouncing PMs (see remembered no pms today) do sometimes mean in jokes.(as in the previous set of brackets lol)

back to the other wall for this one....

I have just finished mkwolf1877...but you will have to suffice with the first picture ....I am off to the hospital.......

med_gallery_17883_2760_164093.jpgrmweb3215wall170

ooops forgot to post it...LOL

• Like 4

Hello, remember me!!

Hi Jaz

Got to say your graffiti looks absolutely superb. Di and Anthony were really impressed with theirs and send their thanks. The wall looks seriously good now. Look forward to the next embellishments.

Oh by the way I like mine as well. Privileged to be on the AV wall of fame.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 2

That Wolf looks good already   ............      I like it as a drawing form  .........   deep, shadowy   ................   hard to see, but you can make it out; if you take care     .............     and just like the real ones,- - a bit of a smile - or is it a smirk - or is it inner satisfaction - or maybe, anticipation of what he can smell to eat   ......................................    ..................................    and he is looking at YOU   .............    :O  :O

• Like 1

Hello, remember me!!

Hi Jaz

Got to say your graffiti looks absolutely superb. Di and Anthony were really impressed with theirs and send their thanks. The wall looks seriously good now. Look forward to the next embellishments.

Oh by the way I like mine as well. Privileged to be on the AV wall of fame.

Cheers

Marcus

I plan to improve your and Dianes. At the minute your is more holding places. I may tweak Anthony too just to make sure his letters read better.

I want the mouth for Diane to look like it is speaking her name. As I have gone along I am getting more of a feel for the PIR...so can quickly up the ante. :sungum:

• Like 2

However....I had this brain wave for mkwolf18777. The name gives it away...as does my earlier picture.....you know the one i forgot to post this afternoon LOL

well I an off to make tea Caesar salad from scratch.....so this can keep you occupied....til I get back and upload more of my blue eyed boy  :jester:

med_gallery_17883_2760_639454.jpgrmweb2316wall171

med_gallery_17883_2760_31811.jpgrmweb2317wall172

med_gallery_17883_2760_681696.jpgrmweb2318wall173

med_gallery_17883_2760_637653.jpgrmweb2319wall174

• Like 2