hawksworth 15XX pannier tank from MOK

steve fay

Check out MOK's web site, it's official guys we just need people to email there interest, kit Number 1 is mine & maybe Number 2 as well.

News Flash

New Project 15xx - Expressions of interest

We are indebted to the efforts of one man who has identified a desire for the 15xx from a large number of people, some of whom have already emailed in and whom we would like to thank for their support.

For this project to go ahead, the reality of commercial pressure means that we need to have confirmed support before we can begin. When we have the numbers we require, we will seek deposits of £50. Those on the supporters list will receive their kits in strict order of response.

Will all supporters of this project please email us to confirm their interest to sales@modernoutline.co.uk

Edited by steve fay
  • Like 2

I had an email from Dave Sharp on Weds evening regarding ScaleSeven support:

"I think what we are going to do with the S7 side of it is to produce a
supplementary etch kit with the additional frame spacers etc on it and also
any castings required that are affected by the wider frame spacing. It would
be very much as we did with the BR 4MT tank.
As with the 4MT it means that unfortunately the S7 modeller will have to pay
extra for this kit as there will be only be very small numbers for us to
recover pattern and mould costs against.
I am afraid until I get something designed then I can't be too specific about
what will be needed in the supplementary kit."

Dave

• Like 1

E mailed in confirming interest and asking for notification of when the deposit is due.

Fingers crossed time

Me to Andy, I'm just deciding whether one will be enough or if I want two!!! Edited by steve fay

I had an email from Dave Sharp on Weds evening regarding ScaleSeven support:

"I think what we are going to do with the S7 side of it is to produce asupplementary etch kit with the additional frame spacers etc on it and alsoany castings required that are affected by the wider frame spacing. It wouldbe very much as we did with the BR 4MT tank.As with the 4MT it means that unfortunately the S7 modeller will have to payextra for this kit as there will be only be very small numbers for us torecover pattern and mould costs against.I am afraid until I get something designed then I can't be too specific aboutwhat will be needed in the supplementary kit."

Dave

Well at least the option of scale 7 is being explored and as with the other kits there will be an additional cost.

It's good these things are being considered this early in the project.

• 3 weeks later...

The interest is still coming in, I spoke to a few people at Cleckheaton and they said they haven't sent an email yet but would want one and it's the same thing with quite a few people no need for one but it's the quirkyness of the prototype.

Around 20 confirmed in a month, not bad I think

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

I've heard from Dave with an update on how many people have been in touch to register there interest in the 15XX pannier, So if you want one then please register your interest

sales@modernoutline.co.uk

Thanks All

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...