Art Printers

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Those familiar with the range of backscenes from ID might like to know about their bespoke service I've just used.Using very good photos taken by Captain Kernow in my case of the South Hams countryside,I got Art Printers to make them into a 10 feet long backscene.

I also used the poly type premium range of material that's more durable than paper,water,tear and scratch resistant but you can't tell in photos.They come with a peelable sticky backing, no paste or glue required. I sent my photos by memory stick as the larger the files the better quality of scene.Highly recommended and a quick turnaround.

http://www.art-printers.com/

post-126-0-92017500-1405110027_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-61762800-1405110042_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-45597800-1405110059_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-56197300-1405110076_thumb.jpg

Just need to blend in the foreground scenery to hide the base join..

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Those familiar with the range of backscenes from ID might like to know about their bespoke service I've just used.Using very good photos taken by Captain Kernow in my case of the South Hams countryside,I got Art Printers to make them into a 10 feet long backscene.

I also used the poly type premium range of material that's more durable than paper,water,tear and scratch resistant but you can't tell in photos.They come with a peelable sticky backing, no paste or glue required. I sent my photos by memory stick as the larger the files the better quality of scene.Highly recommended and a quick turnaround.

http://www.art-printers.com/

attachicon.gifDSCN3812.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN3813.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN3814.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCN3815.jpg

Just need to blend in the foreground scenery to hide the base join..

Hi, have used them myself for Brasted backscence, really good service and product .

• 1 month later...

Archived