PECO Announces RTR GVT 00-9 Coaches

Jeff Smith

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere on this forum - apologies if it has been.

PECO Latest News on GR-300 and GR-310 00-9 4 Wheel Flat and Bolster Wagons includes a statement:-

'Further developments are ongoing, with the release of a Lynton & Barnstaple open bogie wagon, and a range of 4-wheel Glyn Valley Tramway coaches all scheduled for later this year.'

This presumably to complement its own GVT Tram Loco kit and the Fourdees RTR GVT Tram Locos.

• 1 year later...

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere on this forum - apologies if it has been.PECO Latest News on GR-300 and GR-310 00-9 4 Wheel Flat and Bolster Wagons includes a statement:-'Further developments are ongoing, with the release of a Lynton & Barnstaple open bogie wagon, and a range of 4-wheel Glyn Valley Tramway coaches all scheduled for later this year.'This presumably to complement its own GVT Tram Loco kit and the Fourdees RTR GVT Tram Locos.

My personal opinion I would doubt that a company would Consider what other companies are making, But I could be wrong

• RMweb Gold

Peco do, hence the collaboration with Heljan in the L&B stock and the GVT coaches neatly complementing their own kit, the Fourdees rtr model and just being an ideal small four wheel coach for freelance lines too.

Peco only answer to the Pritchard family so their philosophy is a bit different to most of the others who answer to a variety of shareholders.

Archived