HMRS 4mm transfers sheet 14 (BR loco and coach insignia)

With a spate of loco building this year I am running short of transfers, particularly from the HMRS  sheet 14, which I have used for years. Unfortunately it seems out of print at present. Does anyone have any news as to when it might be available again?

Barry

Leaves the original question unresolved though … I gave up waiting in the end, and purchased what I wanted from three(!!) separate manufacturers. I got what I needed, but at the cost of three lots of postage not one. If the HRMS have given up on the idea, they might at least let people know, but if there’s been any statements they haven’t come to my attention. 

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Willie Whizz said:

Leaves the original question unresolved though … I gave up waiting in the end, and purchased what I wanted from three(!!) separate manufacturers. I got what I needed, but at the cost of three lots of postage not one. If the HRMS have given up on the idea, they might at least let people know, but if there’s been any statements they haven’t come to my attention. 

I saw something very recently, can't remember where though - I think it said they used to have two suppliers, one is no longer in business and the other isn't taking that kind of work. Can't remember what else it said, sorry.

edit: found it - scroll down to "Future" - https://hmrs.org.uk/further-information

Edited by Bucoops
found source
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1