Don't be ridiculous!

dibber25

Just a bit of lunch-time fun - the J70 took nine coaches all by itself! We now have all the livery samples for checking and I've been asked to produce a step-by-step guide for the instruction booklet. So, before you ask, No, we don't yet have a delivery date. Just a reminder that you can still pre-order any of the J70s, plus your choice of four Sentinel 0-4-0Ts and half a dozen 'USA' 0-6-0Ts in stock for immediate purchase. Check out

www.modelrailoffers.co.uk 

or phone 01209 613984

(CJL)

post-1062-0-27596100-1537274933_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

They could be seen working over forty loaded vans - slowly - at the peak of the harvest, so that might be a useful performance for one or two customers.

Will your little gem come with an exploded parts diagram? Always like to have one of these, and it's my one gripe with the Rapido production for the NRM of the lovely Stirling single that there is not such a thing included.

They could be seen working over forty loaded vans - slowly - at the peak of the harvest, so that might be a useful performance for one or two customers.

Will your little gem come with an exploded parts diagram? Always like to have one of these, and it's my one gripe with the Rapido production for the NRM of the lovely Stirling single that there is not such a thing included.

I don't know of any recent Rapido model that has an exploded diagram. There is normally a booklet on which the page size would be too small for such a diagram. (CJL)

This feels like one of those threads where the first 5 posts have been deleted, but I assume it makes sense to people who want to know what the hell is going on!  :scratchhead:

I was test-running some of Model Rail's J70 0-6-0T samples and there happened to be a 'USA' tank loco nearby, so I double-headed them as as a bit of a reminder that we still have USA tank locos available and that the J70s are getting just a bit closer to production. (CJL)

• Like 2