Search function for old RMweb not working?

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst we are still experiencing periodical SQL errors I'm leaving the archive offline as it may only make the situation worse.

I am having discussions about conversions and archiving but all options have other downsides to them but it is tended to make it available again when it won't impact on the performance of this site.

Can I assume this is why none of the photo's are appearing in my very ancient Layout topic at http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/1432-penlan-lnwr-in-south-wales-1910-em-gauge/

I've been Off-Air for a couple of months due to other things in a parallel universe, and on return I was hoping to give a reference to what Penlan, the Layout, looks like, only no photo's. And the Formats changed etc., etc.,

Right time to get ready for RailEx 2012.

I've put the Austin 7 away now I've done this http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Sandy-does-end-end-run-day/story-15813145-detail/story.html

• 1 month later...

Yes; it's still offline as it impacts too much on performance. Until such time as it can sit on a separate server and hence not impact the main site it'll have to stay offline I'm afraid.

Paul, If you send me a link to a specific topic (or specific information so I can identify the topic) I can run off a pdf for you.

It still seems to be down 6 weeks later - I can't access my old topic on my O-gauge model :-(

to quote Andy

Whilst we are still experiencing periodical SQL errors I'm leaving the archive offline as it may only make the situation worse.

I am having discussions about conversions and archiving but all options have other downsides to them but it is tended to make it available again when it won't impact on the performance of this site.

Until that this fix the archive access is switched off

Yes; it's still offline as it impacts too much on performance. Until such time as it can sit on a separate server and hence not impact the main site it'll have to stay offline I'm afraid.

Paul, If you send me a link to a specific topic (or specific information so I can identify the topic) I can run off a pdf for you.

Hi Andy

Thanks. I understand the reasoning, and now you've mentioned a separate server, also understand why it is/will take a while.

It's the first link in my signature - Mawgan Porth in O gauge. I was actually considering making it a new topic in the current community

cheers

• 2 months later...

Archived