These Hudswell-Clarke built locomotives were delivered to the Port Talbot in 1900/01.
They weren't given any major rebuilds under the GWR but were lightly westernised and withdrawn, with some sold into industry, in the late 1920s/early 1930s.
One has survived and is a popular and successful locomotive in preservation. In spite of being basically an industrial shunter type she works heritage line trains very capably.
Edited by JimC