Jamieson (Eames) Loco Kits and various brass coach building & restoration projects.

One thought for the fire box is does any kit maker make a cast firebox of the same size, secondly are they prepared to sell these as spares

If these kits were on sale today they would be advertised as scratch builders aids, as the detail is fairly minimal, some parts are best sourced elsewhere, others need either scratch building or buying as spares

8 hours ago, motorrail said:

Hi Jon,

If you could scan a copy of the instructions for me that would be really useful.

I think I've sorted out the basic assembly, but quite a bit of the detail/positioning would be guesswork without the instructions.

Cheers

Jeremy

Will do ......when I get home in the next day or so....storm Ciara has disrupted travel plans!

12 hours ago, Jon4470 said:

Will do ......when I get home in the next day or so....storm Ciara has disrupted travel plans!

Hi Jon, thanks for the update, no rush for the instructions it'll be a while before I get around to the kit.

Travel safely, Ciara has certainly left plenty of disruption in her wake!

Cheers Jeremy

• Thanks 1

On 10/02/2020 at 11:48, motorrail said:

Hi Jon, thanks for the update, no rush for the instructions it'll be a while before I get around to the kit.

Travel safely, Ciara has certainly left plenty of disruption in her wake!

Cheers Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

PM sent with scans.

Jon

Hi All,

Thank you all for the advice, drawings & instructions that have been provided for this kit, it'll make life a lot easier when I get started on the kit.

The kit got a lot easier the other day when the chap who gave it to me found the firebox in a random box of stuff from the auction!  - Much rejoicing!

Cheers

Jeremy

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just received from ebay a Jamieson kit for the L&Y Barton Wright 0-6-0. I had no idea they made this one. I will need drawings and lots of photo's before I start of course. Does anyone know if drawings ever appeared in one of the mags ?

Thank you

s-l1600.jpg.22f11b9b87b6b719cac3e29726e0d1fe.jpg

Edited by Barclay