Sign in to follow this  
Allegheny1600

2017 European new items!

Hi All,

In addition to the already announced Brawa V36: https://www.brawa.de/en/newsletter-meldungen/newsletter-september-2016/brawa-introduces-the-diesel-locomotive-v36/

It seems the Piko catalogue is now upon us: http://www.piko-shop.de/index.php?b_warengruppe_id=20&limit=10&page=0&order_by=artikelnr&vw_type=praesenz&vw_name=search&suchtext=neuheit+2017&view=list&portaltyp=308

I have linked to the H0 catalogue, other scales are available from the drop down menu.

The Piko BR152 (E52) is exciting for me!

Cheers,

John.

Please feel free to add other manufacturers as they come available.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! My long awaited BR111 is coming out, yippiee-yeah! Just have to wait for the blue/beige version.

And nice to see that there will be a model of the Queen of Switzerland, the Ae4/7!!!! Probably have to buy some Swiss stuff... (along with my british/german/american-models)

Good job Piko!

• Like 2

Something a bit special from Märklin/Trix, albeit "Insider club" only: http://www.mbs-sebnitz.de/media/pdfs/prospekte/76-M39170.pdf
A new tooling DB BR103.1 with all the bells & whistles including a direction changing driver!
(is that a bit gimmicky?)

Erm, yes... possibly a little gimmicky but fascinating nonetheless. I assume there must be a driver in each cab and they "pop up and down" according to direction of travel. If he gets out of the cab and walks along the platform, now that really would be something!

Yes, I believe it's a "Flipping driver"!

I wonder how long before we see changeable destination boards on locos & rolling stock? Didn't Märklin/Trix do a TGV with working windscreen wipers recently?

What next!?!

• Like 1

When do Fleischmann and Trix make their announcements? Usually quite early in the year, IIRC.

Yes, they usually release their catalogues before the Nürnberg toy fair, first week in February.

Whether it is immediately prior or what, remains to be seen.

Anyone who spots anything, please feel free to mention it and the link here!

John.

• Like 1

The new Marklin/Trix 103 looks to be an excellent model, I'm not really into all the DCC tricks but presumably they'll issue a regular release without all that stuff at some point? If they do then I suspect I'll buy a Trix example.

I assume there must be a driver in each cab and they "pop up and down" according to direction of travel.

Correct, I think Lenz has the same in their O gauge locos.

Ordered a few bits and pieces so far:

Roco

SNCB Nohab, a few DSB, SNCB and MAV wagons

Van Biervliet

SNCB 5404

NMJ

SJ Y1 Railcar which will become a Croatian 7122