DJModels - Companies House strike-off notification content

PMP

• RMweb Gold

I have amended my post. Sorry Dave. But see the bottom of Rails of Sheffield's entry. They themselves have categorised the company as 99999 Dormant Company

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09068081

Just checked out the Rails of Sheffield website.

Nowhere there is Rails of Sheffield Ltd mentioned. So we can reasonably assume that they are not trading through that company and it is indeed dormant. I would need to see some Rails of Sheffield paperwork (e.g. invoice) to verify that.

• RMweb Gold

No. Chris (sorry, Dave) is not a troll. The business that we know as Rails of Sheffield may be trading through a different entity, leaving this company dormant.

And here I have an issue with many companies that I deal with. There are clear rules as to what must be included in all "official communications" from that company, including registered address, place of registration, registration number etc. This is absent from many such communications.

I run a small business, and it is present on our website (and every page thereof), in every email etc.

Roy

• RMweb Gold

This sort of storm in a teacup type of "me too" moan - where people join in just to be negative is getting more prevalent, here and on other boards, it is depressing.   Probably just a sign of an increasing number of people turning into "grumpy old men".

( NO disrespect to the #meto movement - I'm just using the original meaning.  )

Oh the irony of this post.

Moaning about moaning.   :yes:

• Like 2

Just checked out the Rails of Sheffield website.

Nowhere there is Rails of Sheffield Ltd mentioned. So we can reasonably assume that they are not trading through that company and it is indeed dormant. I would need to see some Rails of Sheffield paperwork (e.g. invoice) to verify that.

The current Limited company relating to exclusives is here - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10665808

An unnecessary irrelevance introduced to the topic by a time-waster.

• Like 1

A note has been placed on Companies House website page for DJModels Ltd. this morning:

04 Jul 2018 Compulsory strike-off action has been discontinued
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.
  • Like 5