70036, "Boadicea". Build begins page 2 post 48. Slowly.

No, sorry.

Regularly doing twelve hour days trying to plan and now construct a wetroom for when my wife comes home.

Most posting on here done in bed, tired out.

Maybe when its done, or reached a natural stop, ie done but waiting for flooring.

Just so tired at the mo.

Almost fell asleep on the M62 yesterday visiting her.

Came home to three more hours work.

Glad to hear she's on her way home. Wet rooms are quite easy I've done quite a few. The none slip welded vinyl floor is best you can get gulley's that seal to it. also has a tiling trim to go on the wall that stops any water going behind it from the tiles.

No, sorry.

Regularly doing twelve hour days trying to plan and now construct a wetroom for when my wife comes home.

Most posting on here done in bed, tired out.

Maybe when its done, or reached a natural stop, ie done but waiting for flooring.

Just so tired at the mo.

Almost fell asleep on the M62 yesterday visiting her.

Came home to three more hours work.

Jeff, I cannot recommend this product too highly http://www.traymateproducts.com/TM25_Symmetry.html

We used it for my mother-in-laws’ bathroom and it gives you a wet room without the need for tanking etc which is really beneficial if your putting it into an upstairs room where movement can play havoc with sealants.

Plus as long as you install it on a full screen base it’s guaranteed for 25 years.

No connection to the firm other than a satisfied customer.

Take care of yourself.

//Simon

We are using the fully welded vinyl contract flooring.

We've had to demolish two brick walls, remove loads of old tiles, bring the whole floor up 120 mm including a shower gully with slopes, replumb three rads including a towel rad, and move and redo loads of electrics, the area stop tap, the hot andfold supplies and a nrw toilet which has the soil pipe moved too. Plus build a new stud wall, new 926 mm internal door amd a wheelchair friendly back door, complete with new 120 mm higher threshold in cement and engineering bricks.

Loads of work.

On a positive note, my weight is down 6 lbs, but I have not felt as weary in an age.