Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, pwr said:

Ah but you would need steam for that and you don't strike me as a kettle fan!

Paul R

Only when he flicks it on and adds milk, sugar and a nice slice of cake

• Funny 3

2 hours ago, pwr said:

You can't beat a slice of cake

Paul R

You can if you have two!

Phil

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

On 27/07/2021 at 16:50, Andrew P said:

I'm pleased to say that the Save Bench Road Group have achieved their goal, and a buyer has been found.:D

It won't be going far! :wink_mini:

The new residents are getting ready for its arrival! 

Edited by cazadoom
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, cazadoom said:

It won't be going far! :wink_mini:

The new residents are getting ready for its arrival! 

Hi Callum, Great news that your catching up with things on here.

Will you be starting a new thread, and will you be changing its name?

I really hope you enjoy it, and look forward to meeting you when you collect it.

And just a shot from the entrance this morning.

101945201_DSCF4017(1).JPG.840c9854e3ee977fede23100ba4717b9.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 10

• RMweb Premium
On 29/07/2021 at 16:53, Andrew P said:

Hi Shaun, Good to hear from you matey, I'm really getting excited now, and the planning has taken another major leap forward yesterday, but more of the on the New Thread once its started. As for structures, there probably will be only one, but we will see how things develop over the coming weeks / Months / Years. seconds/minutes/hours.

I just need Seven Mills to go now, so I can get my Grandson around to build the main Baseboards and then LET THE FUN BEGIN.:dancer:

I think that is what you meant to say.

• Funny 2

Hi Paul ,when i went last friday in the morning it wasn't busy .I found it interesting ,the wife walked round the cathedral.you can stay as long as you want.The layout is going to Hornby electric show in october.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IAN K said:

Hi Paul ,when i went last friday in the morning it wasn't busy .I found it interesting ,the wife walked round the cathedral.you can stay as long as you want.The layout is going to Hornby electric show in october.

Yes, Mike did tell me on Tuesday but wasn't sure it was common knowledge yet.

Glad you enjoyed it.

• RMweb Gold

Well LJ, Fred & Jed arrived in a safe condition, mind you LJ was complaining that he wasn't allowed to sit up front with the Royal Mail driver. Fred & Jed was just happy to stretch their legs but as of yet they refuse to unfold their arms. As you can see they have already started to make friends with Sid the shunter.....

IMG_9597.jpg.751357b4c699184c5173268092aff4ed.jpg

Jim

• Like 8
  • Funny 2

4 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Well LJ, Fred & Jed arrived in a safe condition, mind you LJ was complaining that he wasn't allowed to sit up front with the Royal Mail driver. Fred & Jed was just happy to stretch their legs but as of yet they refuse to unfold their arms. As you can see they have already started to make friends with Sid the shunter.....

IMG_9597.jpg.751357b4c699184c5173268092aff4ed.jpg

Jim

Great stuff Jim, I'm glad they've gone to a good home, and sorry you had to wait nearly a year for the transfer.

Now lets talk Transfer FEES:o

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Great stuff Jim, I'm glad they've gone to a good home, and sorry you had to wait nearly a year for the transfer.

Now lets talk Transfer FEES:o

Transfer Fees..... They move less than a snail and probably at a lower speed.:sarcastichand:

Edited by jcarta
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 3

8 hours ago, jcarta said:

Transfer Fees..... They move less than a snail and probably at a lower speed.:sarcastichand:

And that’s on a good day …..keep an eye on that Lazy Joe he’s a bad influence on other members of staff :scared:

• Funny 3

2 minutes ago, gismorail said:

And that’s on a good day …..keep an eye on that Lazy Joe he’s a bad influence on other members of staff :scared:

He has that reputation that seems to follow him around, I can't think why.:notme: