Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

BENCH ROAD, is now available again, I have re messaged all the people from Facebook that showed an interest but £500 would find it a good home.  NOTE = NOW SOLD

DSCF4024.JPG.5bdf61bdaa89209b95a86bac6c8b3f95.JPG

DSCF4022.JPG.e482a0a23326b4eedf3ac6e346a013d8.JPG

DSCF4020.JPG.b9ea9eaa7a4b36f7b3e03699e53584b7.JPG

UDSCF4011.JPG.d31995c6283bd23ee65f82626edaf3b1.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 5

12 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

Very unlucky with the sale falling through Andy but I'm sure it will happen and you'll be able to kick on again.

Thanks Buddy, I've had 2 enquiries this evening from F/Book but may stick it on flea bay if no joy over the weekend as its sell for £2 on listings till Monday night.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Shame that about Bench Rd ....maybe will forgive you for not completing the track-work on the new project. Reckon you'll sell it by the end of the weekend as it's a very compact size for 0 gauge ......time to get the 'sheep skin ' car sale man's jacket on again mate :smoke:

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

26 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Shame that about Bench Rd ....maybe will forgive you for not completing the track-work on the new project. Reckon you'll sell it by the end of the weekend as it's a very compact size for 0 gauge ......time to get the 'sheep skin ' car sale man's jacket on again mate :smoke:

More like a Crombie, Bowler Hat, and a persuader hidden in the poachers pocket.:D

• Funny 2

4 hours ago, georgeT said:

You will soon have a nice clear pod again, then you can start all over again..

54 minutes ago, gismorail said:

What a POD with no peas :dancer:

I will say it once more.

Bench Road is Sold.

Well lets put it this way, its loaded into the Car to deliver tomorrow.

I shall drive with my fingers firmly crossed and also my legs, so I'll have to use the Cruise Control.

I might even clench my buttocks.:o

• Like 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 5
  • Funny 3

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

And here finishes the sermon of SMS and bench road. It’s been a fun ride Andrew. Enjoy your OO….have you considered going more accurate with EM or P4?

Hi Ian, Thanks for all your, and everyone else's support.

As for EM or P4, Naa, not for me thanks, I want to have mates around for running sessions, and do the same with them. I'm looking forward to some more Social contact than I've had with O Gauge, especially since the move Souf.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Well Bench Road has been officially delivered safely to its new owner, and I have to say, what a lovely Chap Edward is, and along with his Dad, it was a very pleasant meeting and a sad parting with Bench Road. 

Thank you Edward, I'm not sure if your on here or not, but it was lovely to meet you, and a pleasure to do business with you. 

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. 

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Sorry to see that both Seven Mills and Bench Road have departed, but pleased to read that they have gone to a new home. I sincerely hope that the new owner of Seven Mills will continue to update us all on progress. I will miss the video updates although I think I have a few to catch up on.

Looking forward to seeing the next @Andrew P masterpiece developing.

• Thanks 1

Is it true Mr P that you have been ask to direct the new Bond movie?

If so will it be set in a busy engine shed and involve an evil meglomaniacs attempt to introduce broad gauge across the world.:P

Can't wait for the new thread to start Mr P. :superman:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

What the hell am I going to do every morning with no picture update from Mr P :scared:

I have a couple of hundred previously un seen pics, so might just post up a few more before the end of next week if you all good Boys.:D.

• Round of applause 3
  • Funny 1

50 minutes ago, andyram said:

Sorry to see that both Seven Mills and Bench Road have departed, but pleased to read that they have gone to a new home. I sincerely hope that the new owner of Seven Mills will continue to update us all on progress. I will miss the video updates although I think I have a few to catch up on.

Looking forward to seeing the next @Andrew P masterpiece developing.

Thanks Andy, I have made a start on the first Video for the New Thread, and that may start next Friday, all being well.

It will be from the ground up, so to speak, and so should make it more interesting than just watching a few Trains running.

It will be based on ideas, tips and techniques I've found, used and mastered over the last 40+ years of Railway Modelling.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 4
  • Round of applause 1

18 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Is it true Mr P that you have been ask to direct the new Bond movie?

If so will it be set in a busy engine shed and involve an evil meglomaniacs attempt to introduce broad gauge across the world.:P

Can't wait for the new thread to start Mr P. :superman:

Close.:o

Try Narrow Gauge.:nono: