Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

37 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

No Al, all the Staff have moved on, and it's looking a bit deserted now, and the weeds are growing by the day.:o

Now it wouldn't at all surprise me if the static grass had come out again post closure!!!

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
33 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

No Al, all the Staff have moved on, and it's looking a bit deserted now, and the weeds are growing by the day.:o

Some of the staff may have moved on but as LJ needs to survey his new area of control (or hiding places), This morning he travelled by train to Oldbrook Junc and was having a look around and who should he start chatting to at the Level Crossing........ Didn't take long for him to be rubbering shoulders with the power's to be, it's only Winston Churchill.

IMG_9601.jpg.191f1182ae2b9c6e98e0b247e53e5ff6.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Some of the staff may have moved on but as LJ needs to survey his new area of control (or hiding places), This morning he travelled by train to Oldbrook Junc and was having a look around and who should he start chatting to at the Level Crossing........ Didn't take long for him to be rubbering shoulders with the power's to be, it's only Winston Churchill.

IMG_9601.jpg.191f1182ae2b9c6e98e0b247e53e5ff6.jpg

Haha, That must be his Twin, he can't move that fast, I like Churchill.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Not wishing to jump the Gun, but I have just accepted an offer on Seven Mills, and so that just leaves the Large Logo 37, Loch Long and the Blue 33 to go. 

Once the two Layouts are collected towards the end of the coming week, I will be able to make a start on things a new in the Layouts Section, but a link will be put in here for anyone who wishes to follow me on my journey.

Thought I'd jumped the Gun.:fie:

• Friendly/supportive 3

I'll keep watching looking for the new link to your "roundee roundee buildee"

Thanks also for your PM but locos available are a bit too big for me.

Best

Edited by Barnaby
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Thought I'd jumped the Gun.:fie:

NOPE, NOW SOLD AND PAID FOR.:D

And going to a good home where it will get used as it should be and I think incorporated into a larger set up.:good:

• Like 8
  • Round of applause 1

5 hours ago, Bogie said:

Well done Sir!

2 hours ago, shedman said:

Pleased for you Andy. Looking forward now to watching your new adventure. Good luck with it, all the best, Trevor

Cheers Guys, need to extract my finger after next weekend:D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Good news Andy will be interesting to see how SMS gets incorporated into a new setting  I hope it will be included into an RM thread :sungum: so we can follow a fine layouts forward journey 

I'll need a BIG handkerchief on Thursday when they both pull out of the drive.:cry:

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

NOPE, NOW SOLD AND PAID FOR.:D

And going to a good home where it will get used as it should be and I think incorporated into a larger set up.:good:

Sounds like a good outcome for you and the layout Andy,

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I'll need a BIG handkerchief on Thursday when they both pull out of the drive.:cry:

End of an era, and after 350 pages of ups, downs, ins and outs, the new thread will go round and round!  Looking forward to following the progress as ever Andy.  Glad you got a positive outcome.

Rich

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Busy morning.

08-20 = Eastleigh, exchange some Stock for wonga, Cheers George O.

10am = Cherwell Services, M40 / A43 Jct and met up with Stuart, and Steve @cazadoom ,both collected their orders and we had time for a nice chat.

So, I met some really nice guys today,  and I'm sure they'll enjoy their purchases.

Thanks again Guys, great to meet you all.

• Like 6

I had half an hour to spare, when I got to Eastleigh, so went onto Platform 3 for a quick look around.

37425 was on the Autoballaster, but switched off.

This was the best I could manage with the zoom on my little pocket camera.

IMG_5252.JPG.a745d9938beb30a47db5c01f1bc05eb0.JPG

• Like 8

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Wagon shots maybe give us all’s clue as to the replacement layout in 4mm 

Don't bet on it Martin, Bodge tells me the next layout is futuristic, set on the far side of the moon....

All these recent photos are just a smoke screen.

Mind you, it does give him the chance to replace LJ with a bug-eyed alien character!

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Wagon shots maybe give us all’s clue as to the replacement layout in 4mm 

Just now, Physicsman said:

Don't bet on it Martin, Bodge tells me the next layout is futuristic, set on the far side of the moon....

All these recent photos are just a smoke screen.

Mind you, it does give him the chance to replace LJ with a bug-eyed alien character!

Jeff

I can't afford full Track, so just having the one MONORAIL for the new Project.

• Funny 5

16 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I can't afford full Track, so just having the one MONORAIL for the new Project.

Suppose you have to draw a line somewhere.......and then put a train on it!

• Funny 3