Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

I see you mentioned an 'old shed' - new ones are usually better - just watch the 'bye-laws'.  

Glen Roy, dare I say it,  is not looking quite so good now and the state of Fiddlers Yard I know not.  Deesdale Road is still going and potentially has a booking subject to Covid.

• Like 2

On 26/08/2020 at 21:44, PeterBB said:

I see you mentioned an 'old shed' - new ones are usually better - just watch the 'bye-laws'.  

Glen Roy, dare I say it,  is not looking quite so good now and the state of Fiddlers Yard I know not.  Deesdale Road is still going and potentially has a booking subject to Covid.

Hi Peter, More booking for Deesdale Road, that's good news mate. I know Graham had wrecked Fiddlers Yard last time I saw it, he had painted all the Track with a tar like matt black paint. Last time I saw GLENFINICK the back scene was being re painted in the wrong green, and it looked pretty bad.

Your work on Cadley Hill has been superb mate, well done.:good:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 25/08/2020 at 17:37, Andrew P said:

N Gauge isn't as silly as it sounds Rich, Glenfinick was only 6ft x 2ft.

1913188178_GlenfinickJune2013132.JPG.90e502f1d27b172c271eac531dd369f4.JPG

1690780466_GlenfinickJune2013110.JPG.37524977cf742d1119d59b7fe71136b3.JPG

N gauge yes but not Scottish layouts, you will only be told off because you have the rozzers in the wrong clothes.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

6 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

N gauge yes but not Scottish layouts, you will only be told off because you have the rozzers in the wrong clothes.

Do they do N Gauge Policemen? I thought Policemen had to be over a certain height.:D:no::unsure:

Anyway, had a measure up, and no room for N with the O Gauge in place, let alone OO.:cry:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
44 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Just tried downloading another image, to another Thread, but I'm not aloud to, HAVE I BEEN BANNED?:o

Apparently there is a problem this morning: 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DaveF said:

Apparently there is a problem this morning: 

Thanks Dave, I also found the info via Facebook later. I'm glad Andy Y has it partially sorted, looks like he's been up all night working on it.:unsure:

• RMweb Gold
On 27/08/2020 at 16:56, Andrew P said:

Anyway, had a measure up, and no room for N with the O Gauge in place, let alone OO.:cry:

Thats a shame ... this may be a non-starter for you Andy, but as its the layouts you enjoy building, is there anything on the diorama side that you could fit in, and build in such a way, that having enjoyed building it, and posed some stock on it for pictures, you could then sell it on?

Diorama's might not be your cup of tea, but just a thought, as something to do?

Rich

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Thats a shame ... this may be a non-starter for you Andy, but as its the layouts you enjoy building, is there anything on the diorama side that you could fit in, and build in such a way, that having enjoyed building it, and posed some stock on it for pictures, you could then sell it on?

Diorama's might not be your cup of tea, but just a thought, as something to do?

Rich

Funny you should say that Rich, haha, I now have a Plan, but I won't know the details for another couple of weeks. I think I have an area about 6ft x x1ft, so planning has begun, but it will depend on a couple of factors which will dictate what I actually do in the area. More details will follow once I know whether it will be O, or OO.

Watch this space, it will be as you said, more diorama than than running, but will be extendable and sellable.:D

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Funny you should say that Rich, haha, I now have a Plan, but I won't know the details for another couple of weeks. I think I have an area about 6ft x x1ft, so planning has begun, but it will depend on a couple of factors which will dictate what I actually do in the area. More details will follow once I know whether it will be O, or OO.

Watch this space, it will be as you said, more diorama than than running, but will be extendable and sellable.:D

Thats the spirit Andy - can't keep a good builder down .. or inactive :boast:

• Round of applause 1