Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

10 minutes ago, pwr said:

Understood but Hatton's sent an e-mail out today and they have them on sale £525 both styles of NSE livery.

No large logo versions as these are sold out until Batch 2 next year.

Blue Warships and Westerns available too!

Paul R

You guys do like to spend my meager Pension, haha:nono:

• Like 1

Frightening isn't it. I have a rather long list of pre-orders which I haven't fessed up to yet.

The next deliveries will be the Dapol 122 and container wagons. I actually have a part built Westdale model but all the underframe detail is missing. I got it for £20 with only the ends stuck on! I am going to copy the Dapol model assuming they have the right detail on their model. The Gloucester underframe on the 122 is not the same as the one on the Pressed Steel built 121 - its a common mistake.

Then it will be the Mark 1's from Dapol and then the Heljan 47. I think I need a lie down

Paul R

• Funny 1

Up early this hot morning, and down to Seven Mills on my morning walk. Looking over the Mills Lane Bridge, and just in time to see the Black Resident 08 No 13003 moving some Catfish about. and 47100 and 25054 still parked up on the Fuel Road from last night.

IMG_2480.JPG.bdd6ca9145252c475022a22796e169b2.JPG

• Like 16

2 hours ago, georgeT said:

Really like the effect on the back scene buddy, very realistic...

Thanks George, It's simple but effective, and adds some depth to the Layout, I'm pleased with it.

Too lazy to write the numbers in a  notebook it seems!

Lovely shot Andy - the new extension certainly has added depth to the layout and that 33 looks right at home there!

Paul R

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, pwr said:

Too lazy to write the numbers in a  notebook it seems!

Lovely shot Andy - the new extension certainly has added depth to the layout and that 33 looks right at home there!

Paul R

Thanks Paul, I've just been looking at Grafarman's OO TO O in a Garage, Thread, and Harlequin has done a superb plan idea, that I light loot at for the new fiddle yard to feed the back wall of the POD.

We will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Down at Mills Lane, and looking over the Bridge this morning, and saw 33012 coming off the Seven Up Junction Line with a short Train made up of a Railfreight VAA, and 2 x OAA's, bound for the Top Yard, and possibly Dore End. Whilst sitting in the Goods Relief Road from the Top Yard is an un identified Rat and a short Train of VAA's waiting for the Road through to Seven Up Junction. To the right is Rat 25054 on the No 2 Fuel Road along with a Pair of 20's. In the distance I could just make out a Class 40, 37 and 56.

IMG_2266.JPG.e958e2e7c7e809a48d45ddf63996b2c8.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 14

What a complete contrast to the pic above, this was taken a few weeks ago when they were relaying the Track at the entrance to West Shed, so everything was stabled in Seven Mills for the Weekend.

IMG_2059.JPG.f3fe94f8b41a5069e2c6a5555170e565.JPG

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Very little happening in Seven Mills this morning, the Yard is almost empty and the only thing of any interest was seeing the Pair of 20's ticking over in the old Engineers Siding.

IMG_2468.JPG.99bbc5a83fb8c037d8a5d7af94edd1b5.JPG

Should think so too..., after all it is Sunday!

• Funny 2

17 minutes ago, Donw said:

I love the way your backscenes make it feel spacious or have you adopted Tardis technology?

Don

Haha, Thanks Don, it's an illusion, beyond them hills is a BRICK WALL, haha.:good:

• Funny 2

Well an excellent morning, after a nice walk and the breakfast, I decided to go into The POD and have a running session, and took the camera with me, so there will be some fresh pics, and another short Video coming up later.

Here's a pic from this morning.

We see 47199 languishing in the disused platform.

IMG_2582.JPG.16b7b58014b6b545c0d5eefbe5e9f7da.JPG

• Like 6