Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

This last few weeks I've been a miserable git, and had no interest in running a lot of Trains or even taking many pics.

All of my Modelling materials are Doan Souf, but after a kick up the you know where from my mate Jeff / Binny, I decided to start a small project that can either come with me in the move, or be sold off later.

The Project is Cadley Hill, and can be found in the Layouts section or through the link here.

Mr Andy

Are you not the modern day version of Dr Beeching.......

Build it, Close it....:sorry: LOL

Blimey, if we give you two weeks of doing nothing .... Will we have a few new layouts to drool over?

Jim

• Funny 2

10 hours ago, jcarta said:

Mr Andy

Are you not the modern day version of Dr Beeching.......

Build it, Close it....:sorry: LOL

Blimey, if we give you two weeks of doing nothing .... Will we have a few new layouts to drool over?

Jim

I'll try NOT to close this one to early, as happened to the Great Central and the Somerset and Dorset IMHO. But yes I'm the first to admit, I've had a few failures along the way, Seven Mills has changed it's format several times over the last year or so, and it is still hoped that after the move there is still room for it somewhere. Two places I've seen have a nice Garage, but only about 15 and a bit feet long inside, and SMS is 17ft so needs 17 and a bit, so I'll have to wait and see what I end up with and where.

• Friendly/supportive 1

9 hours ago, dmeaden said:

I only ever remember them Blue diesels on shed and covered in grime!

I remember leaning over the wall at Fratton / Portsmouth and looking down on the Black roofs and grubby sides of Blue 33's, 47's and 50's etc and choking me with smoke and fumes.

WONDERFUL:good:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, D6775 said:

So with the move to the South Coast are we likely to see some kind of third rail venture with the upcoming Heljan 33's in residence?

Not thought about that Al, it would certainly be different for an O Gauge Layout, but around that Yard? naaaaaa:nono:

• RMweb Gold
On 19/10/2019 at 09:00, Andrew P said:

I'll try NOT to close this one to early, as happened to the Great Central and the Somerset and Dorset IMHO. But yes I'm the first to admit, I've had a few failures along the way, Seven Mills has changed it's format several times over the last year or so, and it is still hoped that after the move there is still room for it somewhere. Two places I've seen have a nice Garage, but only about 15 and a bit feet long inside, and SMS is 17ft so needs 17 and a bit, so I'll have to wait and see what I end up with and where.

Andy's first attempt at extending the garage doesn't quite work out....

a2.jpg

• Funny 10

9 hours ago, Mattc6911 said:

Andy's first attempt at extending the garage doesn't quite work out....

a2.jpg

I like that, buy an old Land Rover, a set of Bull Bars and a Roll cadge, and jobs a goodun, haha.:D

• Funny 3

7 hours ago, PannierTanker14 said:

I always found that the BR black livery suites the 08. (It also makes them spooky :laugh:

great photo, as always :good:

4 minutes ago, gismorail said:

The last picture with the black 08 is a stunner mate for some reason it's just got the atmosphere and content spot on .... :fan::fan:

Cheers Guys, I'll try and find another of the Black Beast later for you.:good:

• Like 1