Manchester Liners

HI All

I've been getting asked for Manchester Liner containers but info on 20ft boxes are a bit thin on the ground.

I have what you can find on the net but more info is required to get this up to an acceptable std, so any info could be of great help.

Regards Arran

HI All

I've been getting asked for Manchester Liner containers but info on 20ft boxes are a bit thin on the ground.

I have what you can find on the net but more info is required to get this up to an acceptable std, so any info could be of great help.

Regards Arran

PM sent.

Hi Arran,

I have sent you a PM with some photos attached. There are plenty of 20' boxes and also some 20' half height opens, you may be able to work out what the types are and also the Triang offering looks to have the correct style of markings that would only need slight adjustment for a 20' box.

Gibbo.

Would love to see some early Manchester liners containers as my late dad worked for them when I was born in 1966

Some other early containers would also be good such as sainsburys beef and fyffes ala the triang ones

Edited by russ p
  • Like 3

Hi all

I think they went bust in the mid 80s so up until then and like all other bust companies there box’s linger on for a while.

As for N I dot have that sort of container yet .

Regards Arran

Edited by arran
  • 2 months later...

HI Jim

I think i have enough info to do a 20f' x 8'6" as built by WH Davis in the 80s so hopefully the third quarter of this year, 

Next OO production back by popular demand will be the Freightline 20ft red and white due in this month .

Regards Arran

• 1 year later...