Kingsmill (Midland Road) TMD BR Blue

Andrew P

48 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

I may have missed the odd message here Andy (apologies if so), but if your selling Kingsmill and Mason Street .... this sounds like a build up to something new and bigger!  YOUR not planning to go T-gauge with red poles over water in Scotland are you?? ;)

Hahaha, I'll leave that to George T mate.

I do have a Plan.:good:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Your plan Andy is 'Just built it mate' ha ha 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Well you know the old saying ... 'I love it when a plan comes together!!"

• Agree 2

A couple of overall views before I put it up For Sale on a well known auction site. I still need to decide what to do with the Waste Land behind the Railings, and it may end up being just that, a bit of Waste Land.

IMG_8139.JPG.9ea3b7e686ba7d8b36984613fe6f458c.JPG

IMG_8145.JPG.73aa8cdbd02ed4872c3da7e4c36ad2bb.JPG

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium
On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:09, Andrew P said:

22 hours ago, Andrew P said:

A couple of overall views before I put it up For Sale on a well known auction site.

Already? At least let's have some videos of locos operating etc. before you pull the plug. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

Already? At least let's have some videos of locos operating etc. before you pull the plug. 

The MAN is coming today to check out the Internet, if it gets any quicker I might give it a go, but at the moment life may be to short to even try another up-load to You Tube.

Even when shrunk down with Handbrake the last 1 minute 11 second Video took almost 6 hours to get on to You Tube.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Friendly/supportive 4

I did have a little run this morning, and sorted out a couple of issues, like some back to backs on certain Locos going in and out of the Shed areas.

But I did do the Waste Land, at least it now has some ground cover.

IMG_8147.JPG.e8b7205ebb397962a78c601a0a25ce56.JPG

IMG_8150.JPG.84ccb158940941cf5a95d29bc3a7c771.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG.db083a561315fb29c24db716eb2b571c.JPG

• Like 18

6 hours ago, brushman47544 said:

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

The MAN is coming today to check out the Internet, if it gets any quicker I might give it a go, but at the moment life may be to short to even try another up-load to You Tube.

Even when shrunk down with Handbrake the last 1 minute 11 second Video took almost 6 hours to get on to You Tube.

The MAN has been and I'm getting the correct speed for the service I'm paying for, I can get a faster service but it's another £5 a Month, and for the amount I would use it, it just wouldn't be worth it, so things stay as they are I'm afraid.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

The MAN has been and I'm getting the correct speed for the service I'm paying for, I can get a faster service but it's another £5 a Month, and for the amount I would use it, it just wouldn't be worth it, so things stay as they are I'm afraid.

So your internet speed is slower than your 'layout building speed ' Andy ....will we have to pay an extra £5 per month if you exceed current progress. :jester: 

Layout is now looking like another master piece coming to completion mate excellent :fan:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

So your internet speed is slower than your 'layout building speed ' Andy ....will we have to pay an extra £5 per month if you exceed current progress. :jester: 

Layout is now looking like another master piece coming to completion mate excellent :fan:

Cheers Martin, Yes, now complete as far as I'm concerned, it's ready for the SELL FOR £1 this weekend offer, from you know who, and then it will be advertised.

Yesterdays Running session was not without a couple of minor niggles, mainly from Stock with dirty wheels, and dirty Point Blades etc.

I will again spend an hour or 3 in TOPS, and sort out the Track side, and then have a good go at all the Stocks wheels and pick ups.

Off to the Small Layouts Show at Armitage tomorrow with a couple of mates from here, and meeting up with George T and Ian Holdsworth who are coming down from Manchester, so Bacon Baps and coffee will be consumed, probably along with some cake I hope.

Edited by Andrew P
add words
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

SELL FOR £1 this weekend offer, from you know who,

Surely, said gentleman knows that quality items are priced in guineas.  And your layouts are definitely quality.

Paul.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Young Andrew

Have you told everyone else how lucky I was on Friday when I visited your local Sainsburys? :bomb_mini:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/live-sainsburys-evacuated-after-reports-2950723

It was found opposite to the venue we held DEMU Showcase in at the weekend. :scared:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gismorail said:

If I pay an extra £5 a month, will it increase my layout building speed  ? Who do I pay the money to ?

• Funny 4

35 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Young Andrew

Have you told everyone else how lucky I was on Friday when I visited your local Sainsburys? :bomb_mini:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/live-sainsburys-evacuated-after-reports-2950723

It was found opposite to the venue we held DEMU Showcase in at the weekend. :scared:

And you MOAN about noisy Sound Locos, that would have made a mess of your undies if that had gone off mate.

• Funny 1

23 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Youtube has been having a few difficulties the last two or three days with poor service.

Some live vlogs I have been watching have suffered from the prolonged spinning circle, so you are not alone with upload problems.

• Informative/Useful 1