Foxfield Railway Gala Weekend 20/21 July

It's this weekend coming -

http://www.foxfieldrailway.co.uk/blog/kids-go-free-steam-gala-timetable-released

There should be a car full (Ruston, Sir Douglas, me and one other non-RMWeb member - but don't hold it against him:rolleyes:)  making the pilgrimage from Wakefield ready for the bacon sarnies to start and then a full day of industrial steam delights!

Anyone else?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ruston said:

I'm Getting giddy already. :yahoo:

You'd better not be driving then!  Take deep breaths and have a lie down in a dark room.

Works for me...................:smoke:

On 17/07/2019 at 17:13, 5050 said:

You'd better not be driving then!  Take deep breaths and have a lie down in a dark room.

Works for me...................:smoke:

Your turn to drive, this time. I hope they've got that mango cider in the bar again... 

Edited by Ruston

sorry for the disgustingly bad quality zoom of my camera. in the day i saw the youtuber Pennysteam.  i dont know how many people were still around down the bank after the last passenger that we got on but the last freight working in the video was the longest of the day that i saw but least viewed as most people had already gone back to Caverswall Road or gone home

Edited by sir douglas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 21/07/2019 at 20:24, Ruston said:

They didn't have mango cider but the strawberrry pippin cider was very nice.

A few snaps of the day.

On 21/07/2019 at 21:58, sir douglas said:

video to come once ive compiled all my seperate videos into one whole

On 22/07/2019 at 13:04, sir douglas said:

sorry for the disgustingly bad quality zoom of my camera. in the day i saw the youtuber Pennysteam.  i dont know how many people were still around down the bank after the last passenger that we got on but the last freight working in the video was the longest of the day that i saw but least viewed as most people had already gone back to Caverswall Road or gone home

Thanks both for the great photos and video. Very inspirational!

Stephen