Realtrack Models FLA Update

charliepetty

• RMweb Gold

Photo attached of Charlie and Arran coming back from Manchester Airport, Arrans new car is excellent for this!

Reason there are so many people in the vehicle? Because Charlie locked his van with the keys inside it! :P

Andi

Stockists who will have them shortly are:

Howes of Oxford, Durham Trains of Stanley, Darlington Railway Modelling (DRM), Kernow Model Railways, Arcadia Models (Oldham),

Trains 4U (Peterborough, Bournemouth Model Railway Centre, East Somerset Models, Frizinghall Model Railways (Bradford),

Keytes of Essex (Bowers Gifford), John Dutfield (Chelmsford), The Signalbox Anstey (Leicester), The Engine Shed (Leytonstone,

JDM Models (Settle,N Yorkshire.

Sales throughout the UK at shows via DC Kits/DE Videos

Other stockists pending order confirmation are: Harburn Hobbies (Edinburgh.

The FLA's without containers are due before Warley NEC show! (WE HOPE)

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Dave - the connected brake pipes for the inner ends are quite a funky feature. B)

Sure are :) - my only comment is I think they will be limited to 18" radius curves, which is not a problem for most but might be for some, and I think the box should advise of that.

I've not compared to the prototype yet but they do look very good indeed - a nice job by Charlie and Arran.

Sure are :) - my only comment is I think they will be limited to 18" radius curves, which is not a problem for most but might be for some, and I think the box should advise of that.

I've not compared to the prototype yet but they do look very good indeed - a nice job by Charlie and Aaron.

HI

It,s been a long road and I hope its been worth it!!

I tested the wagon on 1st Rad track and it went round OK, now whether it will go round with an FEA reliably is open to question, as it did work but i wouldn't do it as it looks wrong anyway.

And you will be glad to here that the empty wagons are here, so you this week end "with money i hope"

Regards Arran

The wheels look like something in N gauge when you get 00 tyres of such small diameter.

Far too modern for me but it looks nice and the box is certainly better quality than the usual plastic. I look forward to the Pacer as I might get one just to feel glad I don't have to get on a real one ;).

Is it right that you have Evergreen as part of run 2?

If so I'm definately up for that.

Also Evergreen "family" names like Lloyd Triestino, Italia Marittima (ITALIA)

Then MOL, Hyundai...although probably by that point i'll have enough 45G1s for the train i'm doing! ;)

Archived