Phoenix Carriage Components

hayfield

I would just like to mention the excellent service I have just received from the Southern Railways Group in supplying me with parts and a plan for an old (incomplete) BSL/Phoenix coach I have (an eBay find within a larger lot). 

I had most of the parts to hand, the two main missing parts (which would have been hard to fabricate) were the guards duckets and narrow brake end, topped off with a generous offer to supply a Phoenix plan of the coach in question

Whilst the coach sides no longer are available (or at least in ali) there is a wealth of  parts from a very wide selection of parts, ranging from bogies to vents.

Easy to use mail order system even for non members

Chris thank you very much

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 27/02/2020 at 14:44, hayfield said:

I had most of the parts to hand, the two main missing parts (which would have been hard to fabricate) were the guards duckets and narrow brake end, topped off with a generous offer to supply a Phoenix plan of the coach in question

Whilst the coach sides no longer are available (or at least in ali) there is a wealth of  parts from a very wide selection of parts, ranging from bogies to vents.

Easy to use mail order system even for non members

Hi

Can you point me in the direction of the mail order section on the SRG website, I can't seem to find it?  Or do you need to be a member to see and order?

Cheers